Bump Into Him

We are Different

A loud music was playing in a nightclub in Hongdae. Some people were dancing along the music, some was busy smoking, drinking liquor and some even consuming drugs. They did not care about what happened around them, they only cared about how to be happy, did not give a about other people’s business.

“Yah Jen! You already drank too much. You’ll be drunk, ya know.” A blonde girl shouted so that the girl beside her so the girl could hear what she was saying.

“So? It’s not like I’ll stop, Tiff.” A girl with a glass of wine on her right hand and cigarette on her left hand answered and rolled her eyes.

“Tsk I wonder how could you enter this club. You haven’t reached a legal age yet, you’re still ing seventeen girl.” The blonde girl shooked her head and drank from her bottle.

“Well I know the bouncers and I have fake ID already. C’mon let’s dance.” Both of them were dancing, joining people who went crazy as the music went louder.

***

“Sehun-ah?” A middle age woman was knocking a door with a tray on her hand.

“Yes, mom?” A tall and handsome boy opened the door.

“You should eat this fruit. It’s good for your health. Anyway don’t sleep too late, you don’t have to study too hard, honey. You should enjoy your young age.” The woman patted Sehun’s shoulder and smiled.

“Thanks, mom. I’m fine, really. It’s better to study at my room than wasting my time in a club full of smoke, loud music and crazy people.”

“Always be a good boy, yeah whatever you say honey. Good night.”

***

“So tomorrow is your first day of school, right?” Tiffany asked Jennifer while driving on the way to Jen’s penthouse.

“Not really because yesterday I’ve visited my school to look around and complete some administration files.” Jennifer who was playing with her iphone answered.

“How was it? Is the school great? The uniform looks good? How about the students?”

“Well the school is big enough, the uniform doesn’t fit my standard and I’ve met some attractive boys there but nothing caught my interest.” Jennifer answered and shrugged.

“Really? That’s the best school here in Seoul and yet it’s not interesting?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow, tried to focus on her driving.

“Oh c’mon Lake Zurich is way better than SOPA. There are many hot boys in Lake Zurich, too bad that I have to move to Seoul.”

“At least it’s an art school, Jen. You don’t have to study hard, you’ll have many free time more than you had in Lake Zurich. Anyway girl, have you gained some servants oops..I mean...fans?” Tiffany smirked, earned chuckle from Jennifer.

“No need to ask, of course I do have some.”

“I see, queenka.” Tiffany winked.

***

“Mom? You are here?” Jennifer opened the front door of her penthouse. She noticed a burberry coat and a pair of manolo blahnik pumps next to the door.

“Jen? Where have you been? Coming home at this time?” Her mom raised her eyebrow throwing dissapointed look to her daughter.

“You know me, mom. C’mon I was just having fun with my bestfriend.” Jen threw her Givenchy handbag onto the couch, heading to the kitchen. She grabbed coconut water from the fridge and drank it right away.

“It’s already 2a.m. and this morning you have to go to school. Go. Sleep. Now. I don’t care what is your excuse but no coming home late anymore." Her mom sighed and went to the guest room.

“Whatever.” Jen rolled her eyes and headed to her bedroom.

In the morning, 5a.m. sharp Jen woke up from her sleep. She was preparing herself to go to school. Using her school’s uniform, MCM backpack, pink ribbon on her head and a pair of vans sneakers she was ready.

“You should eat your breakfast first.” Her mom gave her a look when Jen was walking to the front door.

“I’ll just stop by at the nearest coffee shop, mom. Bye.” She waved good bye to her mom and went out.

Jen took the elevator and reached basement. She was walking to her white Mercedes-Benz SLK250, the car which was her birthday present from her cousin when suddenly her iphone rang, signalling someone was calling her. She picked up the call and enterred the car.

“Luhan ge?” She said with a big smile plasterred on her face.

“Jen? Babyyyy!! I miss you so much.” The boy answered on the other line.

“Miss you more, gege. Are you still in Seoul?” Jen was driving her car.

“Yes, sweetie. I’m heading to your school, now..and I have your breakfast with me. I know you  always go to school with empty stomach.”

“Really? Thank you sooo much, Han ge. Wait me, okay? See you!”

“Anything for you, baby. See you.”   

In twenty minutes, Jennifer arrived in her school. She parked her car, got out and slung her backpack. Many students was looking at her in awe but it didn’t bother her at all. She was busy looking for Luhan when suddenly she bumped into a tall, and nerdy guy.

“Yah! Don’t you have eyes?” Jennifer yelled at the guy. Her books were everywhere on the floor and hated it.

“I do but I don’t think you do have eyes.” The guy said and left her with his stoic face. On the other hand Jen could only watch the guy went away.

“Oh Sehun?” She was trying to remember the guy’s name that written on his uniform.

“Baby?” Luhan held her hand. He was looking at her with his doe eyes and sweet smile on his lips.

“O..oh? Luhan ge? Ah, I miss you.” Jennifer hugged Luhan. Littled did she know, Sehun was watching them the entire time.

“You don’t know how many times I have thought about you.” Luhan pouted at her and ruffled her hair.

“How cheesy.” Jennifer laughed and hit his arm playfully.

“I know you love it, baby. Anyway let’s eat somewhere..your car? Or my car?”

“Yours.” She walked with Luhan hand in hand, heading into Luhan’s car. Girls around them were swooning over the pretty boy but immediately glaring at Jennifer.

“Tsk, what a plastic and clingy girl.” Sehun muttered after saw the whole scene and walked away.

-end of chapter one-

 

Sehun watch you words kekeke.

Anyway while I was writing Luhan's part, I was smiling like an idiot..I want to have someone as cute as him ><

"I'm manly."

"Oh shut up Luhan, I know you are oh so manly but I love your cute side more."

"Noooo, I am manly. I'm not cute or something like that."

"Yes you are and quit whining or I'll delete your part."

"You are so cruel, author."

LOL XD. Leave your comments readers, you all think Luhan is cute, right?