003

The Untold Confession

Today

 

Yongguk stares at the sky, it began clearing up a little...

 

"The sun's coming out," Yongguk said.

 

Jieun looks up at the sky, gray clouds were starting to disappear, Jieun smiles and said, "Good thing."

 

Yongguk looks down at her shoes, the buckle came loose on one side.

 

"Your shoes...." he said softly. Jieun notices that one of her shoe buckle came off.

 

He knelt down and buckles it for her. Jieun looks at him buckling it, he came back up and sat down. Remind Jieun of how he fixed her shoes in the past also.

 

Jieun felt a little embarrassed and said, "Thank you." Jieun then puts the strand of hairs that were in front of her face to the back of her ears.

 

Yongguk noticed and it reminded him of how she used to do that in the past also.

 

Yongguk then said without looking at her, "Old habits die hard, huh?"

 

Jieun turns over to look at him and simply said, "Hhm?"

 

Yongguk looks at her and shook his head with a smile on his face.


Memories - July 30th - seven years ago . . .

 

Yongguk and Jieun entered the icecream shop together, they both ordered their favorite icecream.

 

Yongguk ordered himself some peanut butter pecan, while Jieun ordered herself some orange sherbet.

 

They went out after receiving their icecream, they then went to a playground near Jieun's house. They ate and ate, Jieun wasn't done with her cone yet, but Yongguk been finished.

 

Yongguk looks at Jieun who's enjoying her icecream and said, "You eat too slow."

 

Jieun looks at him and stuck out her tongue and said, "So!"

 

Yongguk scoffed and looked down, he noticed Jieun's shoelaces were untied.

 

"Jieun, your shoes...." he said quietly. Jieun looks down at her shoes.

 

Yongguk quickly got down on his knee and tied her shoes for her, Jieun just looks down at him in awe.

 

Yongguk quickly stood next to her again and acted as if nothing happened, Jieun looks at him until he looked at her.

 

Yongguk felt Jieun looking at him and decides to look at her, "What?"

 

Jieun then said, "Why are you so nice at such random occassions?"

 

Yongguk shrugged and asked, "Why do you at tying your shoe laces?"

 

Jieun then looked away as her bottom lip went over her top lip, hiding her top lip, feeling embarrassed.

 

Yongguk laughs and said, "It's okay. I'm just helping you."

 

Jieun still didn't look at him, but continued eating her icecream.

 

After some playing on the playground for a while with the kids that were there, they decided to go home.

 

Yongguk walks Jieun home, hands behind their backs, little did they notice, their walking pattern was the same. As they enjoyed the hot air blowing wind at them, they both just really enjoyed being with each other on hot days like this, everyday.

 

They had to cross the street in order to go into Jieun's neighborhood, their light was red, they couldn't cross.

 

Jieun sighs and said, "I hate traffic lights the most."

 

Yongguk stares at her and nods, then looked at how many seconds left, there was 20 seconds left.

 

Jieun noticed how it was almost time to cross, she was in such a hurry, there was 10 second left, but she didn't care, she was going to cross, until Yongguk pulled her back. Just then a motorcycle turns the corner.

 

Jieun looks at Yongguk, "What?" Yongguk replied, "You have to wait, you nearly got killed."

 

Jieun notices the motorcycle and said, "Ooh."

 

They arrived at Jieun's house, Jieun felt by far the most embarrassed today ever since she met Yongguk.

 

Jieun stops walking, Yongguk was already by the door of the gate. Yongguk noticed Jieun not even near the gate.

 

"What's wrong?" Yongguk asks as he felt something was wrong with Jieun.

 

Jieun looks up at him and walks in front of him and stares at him.

 

Yongguk looks at her, she wasn't normal, she didn't seem happy, "What's wrong?"

 

Jieun didn't answer. Yongguk then said, "Okay, I'll take my leave, you didn't need to give me the silent treatment."

 

Yongguk turns around and walks off, but before he went any further, Jieun grabs the sleeves of his hoodie and said softly, "Wait..."

 

Yongguk turns around to face her again and asks, "What is it?"

 

Jieun stares him in his eyes, Yongguk stares back, her eyes were darker than usual.

 

Jieun lets go of his sleeve and looks down as puts the hair in her face behind her ear and said, "Bye."

 

Yongguk nods as he's accepting her greeting. "Is that it?"

 

Jieun looks up and nods once. Yongguk smiles at her and said, "Okay. There better not be anything wrong with you. Sleep well."

 

Yongguk turns around and walks off, Jieun runs behind him and gives him a backhug and said, "Thank you so much. I don't know why you keep doing things for me, but I'm so thankful for you."

 

Yongguk didn't expect the hug, so he was still in shock with this, he looks down at her tiny hands wrapped around his waist and he felt his face getting hot and red, he wanted to turn around to stop the hug, but all he can do was smile.

 

Jieun's tears began to fall as she lets go of the hug so Yongguk can turn to face her. Yongguk faces her, noticing tears flowing down her cheeks, he smiled and wipes off the tears.

 

"You're welcome, silly." Yongguk taps her nose. Jieun's tears were gone, but her cheeks started getting red, she was blushing.

 

Jieun gave him an awkward smile and tucks her hair behind her ears again, that action made Yongguk smile.


A/N: Sorry, I'm like two days late, hope you guys like this so far, it's ending in two more chapters!!! I think this will probably be one of my most boring fanfic I've ever written. >< But I forgot to mention, I also wrote this & had the idea of the fanfic by Delispice's The Confession, you guys should check it out, it's a good song. Until next week, have a safe week! <3 - adurrrh94<3