002

The Untold Confession

Today

Yongguk and Jieun then began talking about their lives, how busy they’ve been lately.

 

"I’ve been so busy with all these meetings, I’m finally going on a vacation soon" said Jieun.

 

Yongguk asked, “To where?”

 

Jieun told him, “I’m going to Greece. I have to go there for work, so it isn’t even vacation anymore if I’m still stuck doing work.”

 

Yongguk then asked, “Isn’t that the place we did research about when we had a project to do in History class?”

 

Jieun claps her hands as she recalled and said, “That’s right! It is!”

 

Yongguk smiles at her action and said, “Song Jieun, you haven’t changed a bit.”

 

Jieun asks in a kiddier tone, “Why?”

 

Yongguk sighs and looks at her and said, “You’re still silly.”

 

Jieun said with a brow raised up, “They said being silly is the new charm.”

 

Yongguk shook his head and said, “You’ll only look like a child. A little one. I don't know about charming though.” Yongguk pets her head.

 

Jieun smiles as she remembered when he used to call her a child and pet her head also.


Memory - Childlike - December 24th - eight years ago …

 

Jieun sips on her warm coffee that just arrived to her and exhaled deeply, enjoying the coffee smell.

 

Jieun looks outside, the snow was falling, it has been falling since 11 this morning, the snow makes her happy, it makes her smile.

 

The thought of being on winter break for a week already, with snow before Christmas was special, her thoughts were disturbed.

 

Jieun looks up and sees the guy that she’s gotten close to since mid-October, she smiles at him and greeted him, “Merry Christmas Eve, Yongguk.”

 

Yongguk smiles back as he sat down with a bag next to him and asks, “Did I disturb your thoughts again?”

 

Jieun nods in agreement, because she always forget what she thinks about. She noticed he had a bag with him.

 

Yongguk asks, “Did you order mine too?”

 

Jieun nods and said out loud, “Waitress, you can serve now.”

 

The waitress came to their table with a tray and placed his coffee down for him.

 

"Thank you," Yongguk thanked the waitress.

 

Jieun nods as she sips her coffee as she still eyed the bag that Yongguk was carrying.

 

Yongguk then asks Jieun, “Do you have plans tomorrow?”

 

Jieun looks at him and said, “Yes.”

 

Yongguk asks curiously as he sips his coffee, “What are you doing?”

 

Jieun looks around the room and went closer to Yongguk and whispers, “I’m going to open up all the gifts I have at home and at home, there are tons of gifts for me.”

 

Yongguk chuckles and asks, “What are you expecting?”

 

Jieun sits back down and wander…

 

Jieun then looks at Yongguk with pouty lips and shrugs her shoulders, "I'm really not sure. I didn't ask much this year."

 

Yongguk chuckles some more and said, "Jieun, you're not a child anymore. You shouldn't ask for anything, but give instead."

 

Jieun nodded her head slowly then drank her coffee. Yongguk looks at her and began laughing again.

 

Jieun asks, "What's funny?"

 

Yongguk pointed at his lips, "Your lips have whipped cream on it, just like a child also."

 

Jieun's eyes widened, "Really?" Jieun began wiping the cream off her face.

 

Yongguk still continued to laugh, Jieun grew a little angry and said with an angrier tone, "You better stop laughing or you'll get punished!"

 

Yongguk continued laughing even more and said, "Jieun, I'm not a kid anymore, those words doesn't scare me."

 

Jieun bit her lips as she threw her angry eyes at him, "Be quiet."

 

Yongguk chuckles and said, "I'm sorry for laughing, okay?"

 

After coffee, they went walking in the streets, looking at the pretty white snow falling down, watching people shop for last minute gifts, just enjoying the scenery.

 

Yongguk spoke up, "Jieun..."   Jieun looks at him and answered, "Yes?"

 

Yongguk pulls something out of his pocket, some chocolate, to be specific, Ferro Rocher.

 

Jieun's eyes lit up as she took them out of his hand and said, "I love these!"

 

Jieun opened one up and ate it and closed her eyes and smiled as she ate the whole thing whole and said, "So good!"

 

Yongguk stared at her and laughed and said, "See, just like a child."

 

Yongguk then pets the top of her head, causing Jieun to stop doing all what she was doing and made her look at Yongguk.

 

"Why are you treating me this way?" asks Jieun with her big eyes looking at Yongguk.

 

Yongguk looks away and asks, "Like what?"

 

Jieun blinks a couple of times before responding, she looks away and said, "I'm not sure."

 

Yongguk looks at her and said, "You have fun opening presents tomorrow, I'll be out to the army base."

 

Jieun looks at Yongguk and asks, "Why?"

 

Yongguk sighs and said, "I'm visiting my older brother. He's in the army. I don't want him to spend Christmas alone."

 

Jieun was in awe, she smiles at him and said, "You're a very kind brother."

 

Yongguk nods in agreement and said, "I know, I am."

 

Jieun then asks, "When is he coming out?"

 

Yongguk shrugs, "I really don't know. He kinda likes it there."

 

Jieun nods as understanding and said, "Oh." Jieun felt a silent atmosphere and it began feeling a little awkward, then she asks, "Do you have anymore chocolate for me?"

 

Yongguk looks at her and shook his head quickly and said, "No."

 

Jieun looks at the bag he's been carrying, "Then what's that?" 

 

Yongguk shook his head, "It's for children I'm hopeful for."

 

Jieun then asks, "Who?"

 

Yongguk shook his head and said, "You're too curious. Like a child."

 

After they did some more walking, they ended up at a convience store after Jieun bought herself some hot chocolate packets.

 

Yongguk then suggested, "Let's take you home, you have to go home. It's getting late."

 

Jieun shook her head, "No. We're on break, it's okay."

 

Yongguk shook his head and said, "No. We have to take you home. I have to go prepare for tomorrow anyways."

 

Jieun pouts her lips and nods. They went over to Jieun's house, before she went in...

 

"Jieunnie...." Yongguk spoke softly... Jieun looks at him and said, "What?"

 

Yongguk smiles at her and said, "Merry Christmas! Catch!"

 

Yongguk threw her a decent size looking box from the bag he's been carrying all day and said, "Don't get sick."

 

Jieun caught the box and asks, "What is it?"

 

Yongguk turned around and said, "Bye, Jieun."

 

Jieun opens the box carefully, it was a pretty box, it had green velvet fabric as the wrapping and a red bow. Her eyes grew big as she looks up to see Yongguk walking away. It was tons of chocolate, her favorites.

 

Jieun yells, "Thank you, Yonggukkie!" Jieun goes inside as she smiles, she loved chocolate so much, having it as her first present this year was even better.


Well, well... It has been a week... :) I've been tempting to post it quicker than usual, but I wanted to wait.... I found that I probably won't be that busy yet, so I probably will post this whole fic soon & end it so you guys won't wait so long. I think the longest I'll probably have this dragged until is October, but I highly doubt it, and if I do get busy, hopefully I'll finish posting these up before I get busier. Thanks for reading everyone & waiting. Enjoy... x) -adurrrh94<3