Chapter Three

Double The Trouble

Yannie P.O.V.

 

“AISH! Training was so damn hard!” I heard someone yell.

“What are you talking about Bambam, you barely did anything but just yell at the trainer!” Another one yelled.

“YAH!” Hongbin yelled. The voices went silent. I finally saw people walk into the room. My eyes widened.

“They’re all GUYS??” Jackson yelled. It’s like he took the words right out of my mouth.

“Uhhhhh…” Hongbin started.

“Yes, we are all guys,” One of them said. My jaw dropped.

“You’re telling me I have to stay with,” I paused and counted them. “SIX OTHER GUYS?” I yelled. Hongbin and Leo rubbed their necks. I face palmed my poor face again. “What the hell?” I mumbled.

“There is that mumbling again,” Jackson said. I looked at him oddly while he just smiled.

 “Really, Jackson?” I asked.

“Yes, really,” He replied, still with that same face on. I rolled my eyes at his remark. I just decided to forget what he was saying because I just found out I have to live with a bunch of boys.

“Are you ing serious?” I asked Hongbin. He just nodded. I sighed. “Fine, whatever, I guess this could be fun.”

I looked back at the six boys who just walked in.

“You gonna introduce yourselves?” Jackson questioned before I could. One coughed.

“A-hem, well, I’m the oldest of the group, Im Jaebum, nice to meet you,” He held out his hand and Jackson shook it.

“I’m Park Jinyoung, the ‘umma’ of the group,” Jinyoung introduced.

“Hello, my name is Choi Youngjae,” He spoke in English. I raised a brow along with my brother. All of the others looked at him to. He just shrugged.

“I’m Bambam! Nice to meet you!” Bambam said cheerfully.

“Why is your name Bambam?” Jackson asked.

“Well, you could call me by my full name Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but, that seems to be hard for some people,” Bambam said smugly. Jackson glared at him like a child.

“A-hem, next please,” I cut the tension.

“Oh! And I’m the youngest, Kim Yugyeom,” He said.

“Woah, you’re the youngest?!?” I exclaimed touching his face.

“Yannie, I don’t think guys enjoy people touching their faces,” Jackson said.

“Uhm, I think guys would love girls to touch their faces,” I replied back.

“Well, yeah, that’s sorta true…” He thought aloud. I chuckled a bit, then my eyes followed to one last person.

“Hey, what about you?” I asked pointing at him. He looked a bit shocked at first, then his eyes when back to his stone eyes.

“I’m Mark Tuan, I’m their bodyguard slash trainer,” Mark said. “I’m also the oldest of them.” I nodded.

“I think it’s your guys’ turns now,” Jaebum said.

“Oh yeah, I’m Wang Li Yan, but you can call me tonight,” I said jokingly. No reaction except for Jackson’s wild cackling. “You guys don’t like those jokes?” I asked. They just stared at me. I stared back. “Fine, just call me Yannie.” I said feeling weird from their odd stares.

“Well, I’m the wild and y Wang Jackson, but just call me Jackson because I said so,” My twin said cockily. I laughed.

“And we’re twins by the way, I’m the older one though!” I bragged. Jackson rolled his eyes.

“I’m taller,” Jackson argued.

“By two inches,” I aruged back. We looked at eachother then looked away.

“Where are we going to be sleeping?” We both asked at the same time.

“Twin moment,” Bambam coughed quietly. The others chuckled at him.

“We’ll guide you,” Leo said. He opened a room.

“WOAH!” Jackson and I said.

It was so awesome! I jumped on my bed right away with Jackson. I rolled around in mine too.

“Are they usually like this?” Mark whispered. Leo nodded. But I didn’t care about them at the time, I was enjoying my luxurious room.

“WOOOOOOO~” Jackson whooped. He was flopping in his bed, then fell on the floor, but continued to roll around. I just laughed at him. My other boys just stared at us like we were high or something like that. I heard Leo clear his throat.

“Anyways, dinner will be at 6PM, don’t be late. You can explore places if you want, but be back by 6. Ok?” Leo confirmed. We all nodded. “Ok good, well, you can get to know eachother, if you want, you’ll be rooming here for a long while.” He shut the door along with Hongbin.

I could feel the awkwardness oozing off the other boys.

“Well, boys….” Jackson’s voice trailed off.

“Do you guys have a girlfriend?” I asked. I saw them blushing, except for one, the redhead, I think his name is Mark.

“You guys are blushing, hard, except for Red,” Jackson said laughing. All the guys looked down, again, except for Mark. I don’t know why, but I found myself staring at him more. His dark brown eyes just stared out at the others and had no trace of nervousness or fear. It’s like he knew everything and could get everything he wanted if he faught for it. The way his hair just flipped up was perfect and some hair fell on the side, but that’s ok. Wait, what the hell am I thinking?

His eyes locked with mine and smiled at me.

“Hello? Sis? You there?” I heard a voice ask. A voice snapped me out of my trance. I quickly looked towards him and was a bit flustered, which I never am.

“Oh, uh, yea?” I asked, trying to be normal. But, Jackson knew me way too well.

“Are you ok?” He asked investigating my face.

“Oh yeah, yup, just fine,” I said, partly lying. He nodded, not falling for it.

“Fine, ok, whatever you say, Jaquel,” He said, I just sat on the bed feeling my legs going numb from staring at Mark too long.

“Whatever, we’re leaving now,” Jaebum said. They waved us off and left.

Jackson took a seat on the place next to me.

“Where do you wanna go first?” He asked me. “We have.” He checked the time. “About 2 and a half hours.” I shrugged.

“Let’s just go out and walk places, it is a new planet, there’s always something new,” I said. We walked out the door and the rest were no where to be seen. They must be in their rooms.

As we stepped out, we saw the purple dust on the ground and white/pink trees. It amazes me everytime. The climate was much cooler than it was in Korea, or anywhere really. But I’ve always preferred the cold.

“Yooooo~ Sis, you there still?” Jackson waved a hand in front of me. I jumped up a bit.

“Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m fine,” I replied. He rolled his eyes.

“You’ve been spacing out all you’ve been here, are you ok?” He asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, just, a little tired, but I’ll be fine,” I said. He nodded.

“Well, where off to first?” He asked. We decided to check out this dome building in the middle of the town. Two men stood in front of the building, I’m assuming they were guarding it. They were two pretty boys, not looking like they could beat anyone up with their precious looks. Their bodies' were nice, but not burly and tough like other guards.

One had flippy, kpop style hair, just as the other. He had brown hair and looked a bit nerdier than the other. His hair fell down on his face, a bit curly. He was wearing the typical armor your bodyguard would wear, like the other.

The other had black hair and big eyes, that didn’t look so innocent. His hair was partly up, partly down.

“State your name and specialty,” They said in unison. Jackson and I looked at eachother.

“Uh, Jackson Wang, and making people laugh,” He said confidently. I laughed at him mentally.

“Not recognized, please leave,” They both said.

They stared at us with harsh eyes. I raised a brow.

“Why can’t we go in?” I asked.

“Only people training or accompanied by instructors can be let in,” One stated. Jackson glared at him. Jackson poked his chest.

“You don’t look like you could hurt a fly,” Jackson stated. I had the same thoughts to be honest. The guard lifted one hand. He pushed Jackson back easily while Jackson went flying back. My eyes widened. I looked at the guards.

“What the hell?” I gasped. I guess they are stronger than they seem. My eyes immediately turned towards Jackson. I almost laughed at his pathetic expression, almost. “Well, can we go in now?” I asked, testing the waters. They shook their head in unison Jackson walked back to us, dusting off the purple dust.

“Well, what are your names and specialties?” He asked. The first one spoke up first.

“Jaehyun, fighting,” He answer with a monotone voice. Of course, it was fighting. The other one spoke up.

“Taeyong, strength.” He was the one who pushed Jackson back. Jackson just scoffed.

“How old are you guys?” I asked.

“17.” Jaehyun answered.

“19.” Taeyong answered too. Jackson and I scoffed.

“WOW, you both are younger than us and you dare touch me? HUH?” Jackson said, of course bluffing. Taeyong and Jaehyun didn’t budge though, ya know, until Jackson shoved Taeyong back a little. His expression turned a bit sour, but stayed put. Jackson raised a brow. “Fine, BE THAT WAY!” Jackson yelled at them while stomping his feet. I just laughed at his reaction.

“Bye kids, I have a funny feeling I’ll be seeing you boys later,” I said with a smug look. I walked after my younger brother. “JACKSON! Where are you!?” I yelled.

“RIGHT HERE!” He yelled from who knows where. I walked towards him.

“What’s the time?” I asked.

“5:30,” He responded.

“Hm, should we head back?” I asked.

“WHAT? You’re actually following the rules?!?! ULTRA GASP!” He screeched.

“Well, there’s nothing exactly here to explore,” I explained. He scoffed.

“We’re in a different planet, emphasis on planet, there’s everything to explore!” He said waving his hands around while at it. I just laughed at him.

“Well, ok then!” I said.

“Next, let’s go there,” He said pointing to a caged building. We looked at each other.

“AWWW YEAAAAA~” We said in unison. As we got closer to the building, it looked like a prison of some sort. It reeked of gross things.

“Gross,” I whispered. “It smells like something died in there,” I added.

“Yeah, I agree,” Jackson agreed. We walked even closer and the stench just kept coming towards us at full speed. I saw that there were much more stairs to get to it.

“UGH, I’m so lazy though!” I complained.

“ME TOO! What are we supposed to do now?!?” Jackson yelled.

“Whatever, this looks really interesting,” I said. We ended up climbing up the many stairs. There were many guards on the outside comparing it to the other building, this one had at least 50 or more guards lined up at the wall. We walked even closer, but got stopped.

“HEY! Who are you two?” He asked. The man had a helmet on with a bunch more armor and gadgets with him compared to the other guards back at the other place. He had a more mature face and his looks could kill.

“I’m Jackson and this is my older sister, Yannie, who are you?” Jackson sassed. The guard gave back a venomous look.

“Well you kids better run off before you get in trouble here,” The guard said. That apparently set Jackson’s ticking bomb off.

“EXCUSE ME? I AM TWENTY YEARS OLD. I AM LEGAL!!!” Jackson shouted. The guard’s face turned irritated as Jackson started to scream at him.

“I don’t have time for whatever things you have to say, leave no,” The guard fought. Jackson didn’t take any of his words to heart though.

“HEY! I’m not done with you!” Jackson yelled. He grabbed my hands and tried to run inside the building. We got pushed back easily. He released my hand as someone pulled me back. Jackson humphed.

“Whatever, we’ll just leave,” I said turning around.

“But Yannie, I wanna go see,” He whined.

“Don’t worry, I have a plan,” I whispered to him in English. We turned and walked away ya know, after Jackson glared at him for a while. I checked the time. “Do you wanna go back now? It’s after 6 now,” I said.

“Hmmmm… I wanna go explore now!” He shouted jumping around.

“But, I’m tired,” I said. He sighed.

“Fine, let’s go back.” As we went back to the house, we realized.

“DINNER!” We shouted at each other. We totally forgot. We groaned.

“Let’s just go out and buy something,” I said.

“YAAAY! We’re going out!” Jackson rolled around on his bed in glee. We walked out of the room and went out.

“Well, I wonder where all the restaurants are,” I wondered aloud.

“Beats me, let’s just follow the road,” Jackson suggested. I just smiled slightly.

After what feels like forever, AKA, 30 minutes, we found a restaurant to eat at. It was really weird eating there. They had lots of foods they had back in Korea, but they had weird names. They also had a mixture of a bucnh of foods.

“That was an interesting experience,” I said finally.

“Yeah! IT WAS AWESOME!” Jackson screamed. I plugged my ears slightly as people stared at my brother.

“Yeah, it was,” I said. “Let’s get back soon.”

As we got back, we didn’t see anyone still.

“That’s odd, where is everyone?” I wondered aloud again.

“Whatever, I’m tired,” Jackson said plopping on his bed. I just laughed at how weird he is. I used my magic, powers, or whatever it is, and changed into pajamas. I laid in my bed too.

“Night Jackson!” I yelled.

“Hmmm, night,” He replied back lazily. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you love this chapter! I worked hard on it! ^^   Sorry this was not posted before, I totally forget I didn't update this story because I just have sooo much going on right now! 

 

 

I don't own  link.