Chapter One

Double The Trouble

Yannie P.O.V.

“YAH!” A girl had shrieked after a bucket of water got dumped onto her head. I snickered at her as she was now drenched in water from head to toe. Her furious eyes were locked onto mine as I was just trying not to burst out laughing with my brother. “YOU! WANG LI YAN AND WANG JACKSON!” She exclaimed. I just looked the other way and bursted out laughing, can’t containing it anymore. She just glared at us and walked away, mumbling some thing like, “This is designer clothes.” And “Cheap twins.” Since it was the end of class and time for lunch, she probably headed to run home to change, good thing our school didn’t have uniforms.

“Idiot girls,” Jackson said. I looked at him.

“Yea, I gotta admit, my gender is ed up.” I shrugged.

“Are you sure you’re even a girl?” Jackson kidded.

“Well, I’m pretty sure I bleed out of my once a month.” Then we burst out laughing. We can probably burst out laughing for anything we wanted to. We walked out of the classroom, as the bell had rung not long ago and saw a girl walking in the hallways. Not just any girl, the most popular one, Suzy, so she goes by. Jackson and I glanced over at each other and smirked, giving eachother ‘that look’. We then used some of our magic to have a banana peel appear in front of her. She couldn’t see it and slipped, dropping all of her items.

“AHHHH!” She let out a loud wail. Jackson pulled me behind the wall as we were silently laughing really hard. We were laughing so hard we had to hug each other to keep us from letting out any noise. “Idiot people who litter,” She mumbled, hurrying to pick up all her stuff. Jackson and I high fived eachother as we walked out of the classroom, knowing she wasn’t there. She turned around. “I know it was you, Yannie and Jackson.” She sneered at us. She stared at us as she strutted away in her high heeled shoes.

“Classic banana peel, I can’t believe we both thought of that,” Jackson said shaking his head.

“Well, we are twins,” I said. He nodded. We stopped, and then looked at each other.

“Fro-yo,” We both said in unison. We both chuckled slightly then left school to get some.

After we got our delicious frozen yogurt, we came back to school to continue our ‘studies’ as some people would say. As in some people, I mean people who actually care about school.

But, as we were coming back, we heard girls screaming from the girls’ bathroom also with some, “Yucks” and “Ews”.

“Put gelatin mix in the girls’ toilets?” My twin asked.

“You know it!” I said, turning around to see girls running to another bathroom. As I turned around, I bumped into someone. “Oh, sorry bro,” I said casually.

“Sorry,” The guy mumbled back.

Anyways, instead of studying, we enjoy pranking people till’ our hearts content. So, forever. Seeing people scream in misery and get totally embarrassed is just what makes the Wang twins have joy in their life. It’s also good when we fortunately have all the same classes together. It just causes double the trouble. Even though, I honestly don’t know why they would put us in all the same classes.

“PSST!” Jackson had harshly whispered. I looked at him funny. He pointed to the teacher’s seat. I laid my eyes on a black pointy tack sticking right up. I gave him a slight thumbs up, our sign for signaling we got it. He replied back with one. We carefully watched the teacher, about to set her fat down on it, plop.

“OUCH!” She yelled. The whole class bursted out laughing. No matter what, people had to laugh at the teacher’s misery. It’s just a universal joy for students. I gave Jackson a look as he gave me back one. I just chuckled, clutching my hands to keep me from laughing so hard. “Ok, that’s enough! Who did that?! DETENTION!” She yelled.

Everyone silenced. She scanned down the aisle. I’m sure she thought it was us. She glanced at me and Jackson. “Twins?” She questioned. We looked at each other and just shook our heads in unison. She groaned. “You kids never listen. Detention after school,” She said. She sighed and said,“Ok class, just listen,” She said as she continued on with her boring lesson. I laid my head down on my desk as I didn’t care what she was talking about. I used my magic to mute out her voice, not caring if she even tried talking to me anyways. It’s not like I actually contributed to the class in any way.

Soon enough, the period was over and I had a good 40 minute nap. I stretched as I was groggy from waking up. I looked around; the class was still packing up since it was the last period of the day already. I looked to the side, my brother was still sleeping, he is a very deep sleeper. As for me, I’m a light sleeper, on some occasions. I stood up and shook him awake.

“Ten more minutes, Jacquel,” He said in English. I rolled my eyes. My weirdo brother calls me Jacquel while my English name is Jacqueline AKA, Jackie. He’s the only person he calls me Jacquel, well that’s my weird brother for you. 

I used my magic and created a ‘light’ rain over his head.

“AAAH!” He screeched, touching his head that was soaked.

“Hurry,” I said. He got up and ruffled his brown hair a bit, shaking out the water. Good thing it was really hot outside, or else he would of gotten mad at me, or, maybe not. I finally got him up and we walked out of the classroom, finally.

As we walk down the hallways, everyone usually gives us looks or avoids us, so we just walk confidently. We are the people, people try to avoid so they don’t have to get something done to them. We sort of have a bad rep here, or should I say, everywhere. We moved from China, to America, and now Korea, and it’s not like we just went to one school where we were at. We had to try many schools, even schools in the whole entire district before moving. Sometimes they even expelled us from the whole district once, or twice. We just could never stop getting expelled from every school. Since our parents are, somewhere on the planet, we have to fend for our own. They suddenly went missing when we were young, when we were still in Korea. We were born in China, and then we went to America when we were 10, when we were 12 we moved to Korea, that’s when our parents went missing.  Not that we minded, we thought it was better to have no parents. Even though it affected us greatly when they first left, we got used to it. But being the older one, I felt more burdened.

“We have detention after school remember?” Jackson reminded. We paused for a second, and then laughed. We never even go to detention. We stepped outside and the bright sun blinded us. 

 “AH! SUN!” I started.

“TOO BRIGHT!” We said in unison and laughed. We hopped on our skateboards and rode back home, but first, we have to stop by the café we went everyday. They hate having us there because we freak out all their customers, but we don’t care. We grabbed a seat in there as all their current customers scurried out like little mice going towards some cheese. We just didn’t pay attention to them. We ordered our food and sat down, like usual, just another day in our lively lives. We heard the bell ring as other people entered the café. I immediately shot a bucket above their heads and it fell on them. We hid our faces as we heard their yelling, there were boys and girls.

“WHO THE WAS THAT?” One girl yelled.

“Yeah, what was that?” Another girl chimed in.

“No idea, just wait outside while I order, you’ll dry up in the heat,” A guy said. They all walked outside and I heard shrieking.

“OH MY GOD! Our car is messed up now! The trunk is red, the top is pink, and the rest is neon green!” A girl whined.

“!” He muttered. “How can kids be so fast nowadays!? Aish, I’ll just get the stuff and hit the road, watch the car,” The guy replied.

As they were still ordering, I looked at Jackson. He was smirking at me already.

“Nice touch,” I said.

“Thanks,” He said, pretending to dust off his shirt.

Damn, the ol’ bucket trick gets us everytime. You can never, ever, go wrong with it. Hurts their head and gets them irritated for the whole day. We lifted our heads from the booth as they left. We stayed and enjoyed our meals at the café, our mood already 10 times better. 

 

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Up with the first chapter! I hope you all like it, I worked super hard on this chapter and I shall work hard on the rest! 

I also hope you all love the poster and background as much as I do! ^^ 

Bye now! I hope you all comment and subscribe! :)   

No silent readers please! :)