Chapter Two

Double The Trouble

Yannie P.O.V.

We heard the bell rings again, signaling that I peeked out of the booth curiously to see who it was. I saw two men standing there in tuxedos. Wow, isn’t it kinda hot right now? Wearing all black is not something I would like to do in 89 degree weather.

One of them had dark black hair that came down to his eyebrows then stopped. It was grown out on the side, but still gave a chic, dark look. What helped were his cold eyes that looked down, straight on the ground.

Another had a sort of diagonal hair cut. His hair was sort of a flippy type. It was slightly pointy looking. It covered one of his eyes and gave him a creepy look. The thing that wasn’t intimidating was his dimples whenever he gulped.

“Who is it?” Jackson asked in English.

“Two men in tuxes,” I replied back. He gave me a look and looked at them.

“Huh, that’s odd,” He said. I just shrugged.

“Probably have like, a meeting or something,” I said.

“Meeting for what? Things to wear to get heat ?” He asked sarcastically.

“Maybe, are you judging them?” I smirked. He just squinted his eyes at me as I laughed.

They suddenly started to approach us. We just looked up at them without a care.

“Yes?” Jackson asked first.

“Come with us,” He said, more like demanded. We both scoffed.

“Why?” I asked.

“No time for explanations, just follow,” He stated, his voice sounding foreign and sort of, different? I couldn’t explain it. It sounded dark, but yet calm. I looked at Jackson. I knew what he thought.

“Probably teens playing a trick on us,” We both thought.

“Look, we don’t get pranked, we’re the prankers. Not the prankies, prankers,” I stated standing. I felt a jolt of energy go through my body and I had to shoot down on my seat.

“Yannie!” I heard Jackson said.

“I said, come with us,” The man said. I looked at Jackson. He gave me a confused look, like he didn’t know what to do.

“Dude, did you just shoot that from your arm?” I exclaimed.

“You ask that like you’ve never used your powers before,” The man with the dimple finally spoke. I scoffed.

“We call them magic tricks, not ‘powers’. Powers sounds too, huh, powerful?” Jackson said, more like asking himself.

“Can you guys not get off topic? You have to come with us,” Dimple man said.

“Uh, no, getting off topic is our specialty,” Jackson complained.

“Well, getting what we want is ours, so let’s go,” The scarier one said.

“No,” I said.

“What?”

“No, I’m not going to leave with you, I don’t know you, and you sound weird,” I fought. The dimple man grabbed my arms and the other grabbed Jackson, pulling us somewhere.

“YO! What are you doing?” I shouted with Jackson, struggling to get out of their hold.

“Just stop struggling! God, you guys are as much trouble as we were told,” One mumbled.

“WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!” I screamed.

“Just forget I said that, JUST STOP STRUGGLING!” He yelled at me and tightned his hold. I didn’t listen to him and kicked him in the shin. “OW!” He said.

“!” I screamed as he opened the door.

“Shut up, little girl!” They yelled.

“R-” I started. Then, I felt my surroundings turn into jelly and everything start turning a blue blurry color. I felt my legs go numb and my mind go blank, and then I couldn’t remember anything from then on.

When I woke up from my trance, the whole world looked a bit blurry. I sat up slowly and looked around, it seemed like a hospital, but for some reason, it just didn’t look the same as the ones I had seen before, maybe I’m just still sleepy from whatever I had passed out from. My eyes snapped to the door that creaked and was opening. I saw the two men I had seen before.

“Where is my brother?” I asked immediately.

“Now now, don’t worry, he is alright in the castle,” They explained. Castle?

“What castle!? Where am I? Tell me now!” I exclaimed.

“We’ll explain later,” The creepy looking one said.

“What if I want explanations now?” I asked, more like stated.

“Well, then too bad,” The dimple one said. I just humphed and laid back down, knowing I would lose this stupid fight.

“What are your names?” I asked.

“My name is Leo, the other is Hongbin,” The cold one said. I just nodded silently. I bounced out of bed.

“Take me to this ‘castle’ or whatever,” I demanded. They just nodded. I followed their steps. As I walked outside, I saw different surroundings. “What the,” I started, not being able to speak. The ground wasn’t green grass and concrete roads. I saw brown sand with cherry blossom trees sprouting out of the ground. “Woah,” I exclaimed. How were they even growing without the grass they need? “Where am I?” I asked again. They sighed.

“Fine, we’ll tell you. You are on a different planet.” They explained.

“WHAT?” I shouted.

“Hold on to the end. This planet is Eris, I’m sure you’ve heard of it before,” Hongbin explained. I nodded.

“Yeah, I heard of it, but there’s no life on Eris!” I said. “It’s like negative hundreds of degrees!”

“That’s what everyone thinks, but there is life on Eris. Why else would we be living on it right now?” Leo questioned me. I turned silent, thinking about it.

“Are you sure this isn’t a different planet?” I asked. “I’m sure we’re still on Earth,” I said. Leo just shook his head at me.

“Sure, believe whatever you want to. But we’re on Eris right now,” He said.

“What? I can’t believe this.” I spoke to myself. “How long have you been living here?” I asked.

“Since I was born, so 23 years,” He said.

“For me, only 20 years,” Hongbin said. I nodded.

“Wow, I never even thought we could live on a different planet besides Earth,” I said, still in awe. We walked in the sand to the so-called castle they were talking about. That wasn’t a joke either. My eyes scanned the gigantic castle before me. It was a grayish pink. Well, a faded pink. I noticed a lot of things consisted of pink and gray. Magical looking colors. Colors you would only see in a mystical movie. The sky was a deep shade of purple though, with many stars in the distance. The clouds were gray, and there were a little amount of them. I snapped out of this trance and walked inside the castle without a warning. I opened it, and it was as beautiful as the outside was. The floor was a light shade of pink. The walls were a light pink, so light it looked almost white. The chairs were white though. I was in awe by everything here.

 Leo and Hongbin walked in after me, after explaining to the bodyguards why I just bursted in.

“Now, now, Yannie, you have to keep quiet and be respectful in here,” Leo said. I snapped my head at him.

“How do you know my name?” I asked.

“Your brother told me,” He replied. I just nodded.

“Well, quiet and respectful isn’t really my thang,” I said shrugging.

“Well, unless you want to get beaten, I would suggest you follow the rules,” Hongbin suggested. I shrugged.

“They can’t beat me,” I said.

“You don’t know it here, things are a lot stricter on Eris than Earth,” Leo said.

“Ugh, stop saying that stuff, I just want to go find my brother,” I said. I walked into the castle more, and more, and more, till I finally found a room. I suspected it was the kitchen. There were maids scurrying around, I heard clanging of pots going on the stove and pans following. Not the right room. “Do you know where he is?” I asked the two guys.

“Yeah,” They replied.

“Why didn’t you tell me that?” I snapped at them.

“You never asked,” Hongbin said.

“Yes, yes I did!” I shouted.

“SSSH!!” They shushed me. I just glared at them.

“Just take me to my brother,” I said. They led me to a room on the second floor. I found out there were about 10 floors, just for two people staying here. Well, there are the maids and butlers living there too. The two people staying here were the king and queen. How old fashioned. I opened the door. I saw my brother just sitting there with handcuffs. My eyes widened. “Yo, why you in handcuffs?” I asked.

“I have no idea. They just cuffed me as I got on the planet,” He said. “I feel so… harrassed.” He pouted. I squinted my eyes at him.

“You feel harassed?” I questioned. “I’m the one who got knocked out!” I said.

“Well, you didn’t feel anything after that!” Jackson fought back.

“Still…” I said.

“Well, am I going to get out of these cuffs or what?” My twin asked.

“Uhhh, where’s the keys?” I asked Hongbin and Leo. They exchanged glances and Leo took the keys out of his pocket. He unlocked Jackson from the cuffs.

“Yes, finally free!” He said, pumping his fists up. “Let’s go explore, Yannie!” He jumped out of the big couch he was sitting on and ran out of the door. I followed him out the door of the castle. I suddenly felt someone tug on my as I reached the outside world. I immediately halt to a stop as they pulled me back.

“AH!” I yelled. I heard Jackson yell beside me.

“YAH! Let us go!” Jackson yelled.

“Sorry, no can do, we still have to keep an eye on you both. I’ve heard you guys are straight up trouble. And since there are two of you, it’s harder,” Leo said. I turned around and saw Hongbin staring at me. I groaned.

“Fine, just let us go,” I said. They released us. I felt happy as they released me, I don’t like it when people hold onto me.

We both tried sprinting away again, but Leo and Hongbin still got a hold on us. Stupid fast boys. We finally gave up after the like, 10th time of running away.

“Humph,” Jackson and I said in unison. I don’t like being watched all the time, especially since I’ve never really been watched over all the time. Leo and Hongbin had to stay close to us at all times so we don’t run away. We walked, and we walked, and walked.

“Hey, where are we going anyways?” I asked.

“To your home,” Hongbin replied.

“Wait, we’re staying here?” Jackson and I exclaimed as we stopped in our tracks. Hongbin and Leo nodded.

“Why aren’t we going back on Earth?” I asked, more like yelled.

“We can’t stay here, Earth is our home!” Jackson added.

“You have a purpose to stay here. I am very sorry, we cannot let you back on your home planet,” Hongbin said.

“W-what’s our purpose?” I asked.

“You have powers right?” Leo asked.

“Uhm, I like to use the term magic,” I replied.

“Yeah, magic, powers, same thing, you have them. That means you have to stay here,” Hongbin replied.

“But we’re lived on Earth this whole time! YOU DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING FOR 20 ING YEARS!” Jackson yelled.

“Well, because when you reach 20, you’re finally legal, so that’s when we come down and you’re old enough to learn about this planet. It’s a weird cycle, but, yeah,” Hongbin replied.

“I thought you were legal at 18,” Jackson said.

“We have different rules on Eris,” Leo replied.

“OH~” Jackson and I chimed. It all made sort of sense now. Actually, it doesn’t, but, that’s not the point here.

“Finally,” Hongbin muttered to himself. Jackson and I just glared at him slightly.

( 5 minutes later )

“Anyways, are we there yet?” Jackson asked.

“No, Jackson, we are not,” Leo said.

“How much longer?” Jackson asked.

“I don’t know,” Leo said quietly.

“WHY DON’T YOU KNOW?” Jackson screamed. I plugged my ears because of his high pitched screaming. Leo and Hongbin just sighed.

“Because I just don’t know for sure,” Leo mumbled.

“SPEAK LOUDER!” Jackson yelled. I just rolled my eyes at the both of them.

“Yah! It’s not his fault if he speaks quietly,” Hongbin defended.

“Eh, it kinda is,” I joined in. They just glared at me. I just surrendered my hands. “Just saying.” They rolled their eyes at me. There was a moment of silence, which is hard when Jackson is around.

“Are we there yet?” Hongbin and I groaned.

“Actually, we are,” Leo said.

“YAY!” Jackson yelled running towards the beautiful house in front of us. The two men looked at me. I looked back.

“Yeah, he’s always been the childish twin,” I said. They nodded. We walked to the house together as Jackson is probably tearing the house apart as we speak. I entered and the house was so big. “Woah!” I exclaimed.

“You like it?” Hongbin asked. I nodded my head like a child.

“Why is it so big? Aren’t we the only ones living in here?” I asked gesturing to Jackson. The two guys gave odd looks to each other. I squinted my eyes at them. “What?” I asked.

“Well, uh, this house is sorta for all the people who are currently training…” Hongbin answered. My eyes widened.

“Huh?” I said not believing it.

“We’re sorry for not telling you on the way here, but, it sorta slipped our mind,” Hongbin explained. I face palmed myself.

“YAH! JACKSON STOP USING ALL THE SOAP IN THE BATHROOM AND GET IN HERE!” I shouted.

“But it’s so fun!” He shouted but still coming out.

“Jackson, did you hear?” He shook his head. I closed my eyes.

“I didn’t finish. We have to share a house other people!” I said. His eyes widened.

“WHAT?” He yelled. He poked Leo and Hongbin harshly on the chest. They just rolled their eyes.

“Don’t worry they’re all really nice people,” Hongin said. I shrugged.

“Are there both girls and guys?” I asked. Leo and Hongbin looked at each other.

“Sorta…” Leo mumbled again.

“Leo, you’re mumbling again,” Jackson scolded. Hongbin rolled his eyes.

“You all are so weird,” Hongbin whispered to himself, but I caught it.

“Anyways, back to the question, who’s living with us?” I asked. Leo checked his watch.

“They actually might be coming back from training now,” Leo answered.

“What training?” I asked but my question didn’t get answered because a group of people burst through the doors. 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Yes, chapter two is done! I hope you all like it, I worked hard on it! ^^

It might take a whole for the next chappie because I'm having writers block already, dangit, BUT I'LL TRY HARD! :) 

Please comment a lot! I love all of them! ^^ 

Bye now, see ya next time! :)