Day 11: The Missing Jewelry

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s Pov

 

I went to all the places in the park, not one place have I found the jewelry piece, nor any jewelry to be exact.  Usually a lot of people drop stuff at parks, I collect them if it is not trash.  I visit the park too often.

I searched and searched, looking everywhere, under the bench, on the bench, on the play grounds.  I even asked people if they had picked up any loose jewelry, they all said no.  Unfortunately, I don’t know what it looked like, so of course, anyone could be wearing it,...

I look deeper everywhere. But, My stomach was hungry, it was 10:43am.  I guess I can grab some brunch.  So, I will  continue my search after a eating break.  I think I need a nice cup of coffee as well.  So, I walk over to the Café.  I walk up to the woman at the counter.  "A cup of coffee and a donut please~!"  I asked with a cute smile

I saw her blush as she gets the coffee.  "The donuts got in ten minutes ago, so, you will be waiting five minutes." She said as she handed me the coffee, and I gave her the right amount of money.  "Alright"  I said as I sit at a table near by.  I see that they had opned only ten minutes ago, ok.  I tap my mug, wondering what the peice of jewelry would look like?  Is it a ring?  A bracelet?  A necklace?  Earrings?  I want to know.

Hm, I see that the woman is putting a donut on a plate.  Before she calls me, I get up and go over there.  "Here is you donut!"  She handed me it.  "May I have it to go?"  I asked.  She smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter