Day 10: Show-Off

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finished getting ready, prepping myself for showing off the dance. There was clothes picking then there was rehearsing. I simply went with sweats and a black tee with a cap. Jimin already left the house to BTS' practice room since he wanted to meet up with all the other guys earlier. Jungkook was probably on his way to the basement practice area so I decided to leave too. I took my bag and decided to walk since it wasn't so far and walk calmly in the bright day-light as the nerves started to kick in a shake as I stepped closer to the practice area.

          I opened the door to the main building and slowly walked downstairs. I heard songs playing that were big in America. I looked through the small window on the door and spotted Jungkook preparing by himself all alone. I smiled and clicked open the door.

          "Slow down there. You won't have any energy to be the show-off you are." I said jokingly.

          "I ain't no show-off!" Jungkook said boldly.

          "Oh please. You say that but then become the cupcake in the muffin clique." I said now meaning it.

          "Why thank you! I never knew you though so fondly of me." He said and blew a kiss in my direction expected me to catch it as I swat it away laughed.

          "Like a twerking chick at a fancy ball!" I said and laughed. 

          "I'm not into that life." Jungkook said proudly causing me to do a quick reflect.

          "Oh really? What about that time we walked into a party I didn't want to go to and you bump into a girl twerking from BEHIND and walked away smiling like it was nothing...?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow holding back my hysteric laughter.

          "I thought it was you." Jungkook said and reached for a water bottle out my bag, still around my arm. I pulled away and lightly kicked him. "I mean, your is bigger." He said making me back up into a wall, hiding my behind.

          "ert." I said at the same time the rest of the guys walked in, now fully changed in their practice clothing.

          "Who's a ert? Hey, Kook, you touching my noona?" Jimin asked and walked up to Jungkook.

          "No, not really." Jungkook said and patted his head which he was towering over making us laugh, all except Jimin who was beyond red of anger already. "Now go sit with the rest of the hyungs and let us perform before we leave to get some water. But not for us, for your heated self." Jungkook said making us laugh more. This was a sign of his now serious-mode. Also known as his all-about-him-mode. Sometimes you love it, most times you hate it. I took a breath in worried for him and his random bust of moves. He may become a twerking chick soon, seriously.

          "One, two..." Suga counted down for us.

          "And a one, two, three. four." Jungkook jolted, cutting off Suga. 

          "It's starting..." J-hope commented before clicking the music-starting button. I could tell he wasn't referring to the performance, but to Jungkook's little two-minute phase.

/Click me!\

          The dance turned out surprisingly very well. We showed up as equals. I was stiff at first, worried if he spring out in jazz hands and smack me across the face but I loosened up after two or more beats. I think I did better then what I did during practice late last night but I knew what Jungkook was gonna tell me before he pulled me to the side at the end of the music along with the claps coming from our supportive group of friends.

          "You were too stiff, but over all good job." He said like a father, making me take note and smile. I should of trusted him more myself.

          "You did great. Teach me more, oh perfect-one." I said and and smiled with sarcasm.

          "You hear that? I was called perfect. What did you think Jinny-poo?" Jungkook asked while pushing me aside. I giggled, sensing a joke and pulled him over.

          "Wanna go get a snack before you guys start practice?" I asked. 

          "Unless I get to dance there and get a meal for free!" Jungkook said, praising himself. I shrugged that one off and pulled his arm near the door.

          "Wait..." I heard RapMon stop us.

          "See, he wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter