Day 9: Stress

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was my last day to practice and I slept in all day! I'm such an idiot. I wormed out of bed and ran to the bathroom to do a quick daily wash-up. I slipped out the bathroom door with speed and charged back to my room and dialed Jungkook's number. Looking over, we were to present in fourteen hours making it one o'clock at morning. It would be possible for me to catch up in that time but with my skill level; no way! I bit my lower lip and gulped as the ringer kept dialing. 

          "Hello?" I heard Jungkook reply over the phone.

          "Jungkook! I know it's super super late and I'm really sorry but I'm seriously sorry--to heaven and back--that I didn't get the last part of the dance. I've been trying and seriously, I was dying and I wanted to ask you but I was scared and I'm so, so, so sorry!" Before I could let out a breath of air, Jungkook spoke.

          "It's okay, really! I wasn't sleeping anyway. I was about to but I was just bored. How about I come over? My mom would let me if it you and Jimin!" Jungkook offered kindly. I smiled happily that he wasn't mad but replied back with a frown.

          "My mom's asleep and she would kill me if I made any noise. How about I come over? It's really late, but if I bring Jimin then we could practice." I suggested.

          "How are we going to practice with Jimin around? It's supposed to be a suprise for BTS." Jungkook sighed.

          "It'll be easy! Turn on that new fourth generation gaming system and he'll be trapped for ages! We'll pass by him slyly without him even paying attention to the music." I said with a smile.

          "Go get Jimin! I'll be waiting, just knock so I can come and open the door quietly." Jungkook said with a more of a happy tone.

          "Sure thing! See you later Kookie!" I said and charged into Jimin's bedroom. I saw him sound-asleep on his bed with the lights out looking like an angel. I cooed in awe while I smiled then jumped onto his bed. "Jiminie-Poo! Wake up! The cops are here for!" I scream-whispered in his ear. He shot up and practically screamed.

          "HIDE THE MAGAZINE!" Jimin shouted. I cupped his mouth so he wouldn't wake up mom and flicked his forehead.

          "Idiot, we're going somewhere. Put on a shirt." I said and laid a knee on his bed, slightly shaking it making him less dead.

          "Why are we going out so late?" Jimin whinned.

          "We're going to Jungkook's." I stated calmly.

          "And why...?" Jimin asked, confused and slightly upset.

          "He has that Puss-4 thing." I said.

          "PS4?! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?! LET'S GO, QUICKLY!" Jimin shouted again. I shushed him with my finger and walked out by the front door waiting for him.

          I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt because I didn't bother changing and Jimin wore his favourite basket-ball tee and snapback. I unlocked the door as Jimin followed excitedly yet quietly. It wasn't a really long walk to Jungkook's house since I knew a safe shortcut and he lived near the dance studio. I knocked on his door twice but he didn't come and I could of sworn ten seconds past. I knocked harder and louder again and again until he opened up. Quickly, the door snapped open to a Jungkook with wet hair and a shirt half-way on, exposing his lower torso.

          "Calm down, would you?!" Jungkook said while fixing his shirt that didn't go down so easily since his body was wet.

          "Why were you taking a shower? You knew we were coming." I said while raising a brow.

          "And that's why I wan't to shower. For you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter