Day 25: Portfolio

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

Today, Eun Ji and I are going to the park. It's a rather famous park,with pretty lights and more nature then there are swings and such but, she said she wanted to take some pictures of it for her photography portfolio. So, I decided to get my camera ready, so I can help her out. I'm sure she won't mind as long as I try my best. I then put my camera in my bag. I slipped on a pair of jeans over my boxers and a red sweater fit for this season. I combed my messy slightly with my fingers and peeked at my phone once I heard a small 'ding' appear from it. It was from Eun Ji.
 





Fifteen Minutes Later- Ariving at Eun Ji's House

I made it after a short trip in my car at Eun Ji's house. The sky was a soft orange and it was illuminated by the sun perfectly.

          "You ready?"  I asked her as I saw her seated outside fiddeling with her phone

          "Yes! Finally you're here."  She answered while getting up from her seat eagerly.

          I walk over to my car, and open the door for her.  "Thanks."  She said.  I closed the door, and walked over to the other side, I then turn on the car. 
 

         "That's a pretty expensive camera." I said looking at it while buckling my seat belt. Eun Ji just simply nodded as I looked at the one in the back seat which was mine, that wasn't that fancy at all. We drove a good twenty minutes before we got there. Once stepped out of the car, a warm autumn air hit us in the face and Eun Ji's hair backwards.

           "Perfect..." Was all she could say.

         We walked around the park, taking pictures of all the birds and what not. Eun Ji's camera constantly shifted from object to object as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter