Day 8:Midnight Practice

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept at the dance Jungkook taught me. It slowly became easier but my timing was really off! I was planning on calling Jungkook and asking him to help me out but he probably has a lot on his shoulders and I don't want to bug him. It was a bit during the course I couldn't quite get. I kept stumbling on my feet or just completely pausing and giving up. That was a problem with me; I had lack of perseverance. 

          I got up from my bed that I crashed upon while practicing earlier in my room and let out a sigh of exhaustion. I was debating on weather to show Jimin the video Jungkook sent me over e-mail and ask for his help. Afterwards, I decided to crash back onto my bed again and keep it as a suprise. I tucked my messy hair behind my ears while quickly drifting away to dream-land possibly on purpose. Even though tomorrow would be my last day for practice, I took what Jungkook told me into consideration--"It's okay, you're just tired and your body's sore. It happens to beginners."--the same day he taught me to do the dance.

___________________________________________________

I know this is short, like really...but for this fiction, I split the days up so I'll do a double update tonight! :D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter