Author's Note/ END! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING

You're My Everything

I'm sorry for not updating this for a long time. I was still trying to decide whether to continue this or not. I decided not to. I know I promised to finish this but I'm sorry. I just feel like I'm being unfair on her sharing this story. you might think badly of her and I don't want that. and I don't know how to continue this anymore.

 

I'll just give you guys a summary from here

 

all I'm gonna say is we broke up after 4 meetings with only 1 picture of us for the whole relationship. she ended all contact for us. I dunno why and I guess I'll never know why. I tried fixing it but it nothing worked so I officially ended it after 4 months of trying. last I've checked she's doing okay. she's starting to be confident on her dancing. she started attending dancing classes which is good. she's graduating this year and I'm praying she'll graduate with high marks which I know she'll do since she's smart. I lost some friends on the process of our relationship and me trying to save that relationship. I always pray for herto be okay. I don't know if she still loves me but one thing I know is I still love her and I'll still love her forever. she have her reasons for doing all of this I may not know it but I will respect it. 

 

 

please don't think badly of herthis story just really became an outlet of my emeotions. my emotions are overwhelming me lately that I can't do this anymore. doing this will just make me remember her more. remember the us that used to exist. I didn't write this for sympathy or for her to be hated. I just tried to find a way to move on but I guess this is not the way.