Part 2

You're My Everything

We were fooling around one day when I suddenly got the courage to kiss your cheek. You were surprised of what I did and we got shy with each other but one thing led to another, then we made love.  You said you've been waiting for this moment and finally we started our relationship. It was a secret affair since we're both in relationships that time but we were happy. I was so happy about having an "us". I don't feel guilty about it at all even if we were in a relationship at that time. As our relationship grew, my real relationship started to fall down. I don't know what I was thinking in the past but I decided to do this stupid plan of making a new account to know if you'll just love them too when they give themself to you and you did. I admitted that i was that and we got into a argument. Our very first argument. Such a petty one really. You told me to sort out my feelings first and when I did I apologized. My ego and trust issues got the better of me that time. You realized it by yourself that I love you for real and said that you feel the same way since the moment I defended you. I was very happy but there is still a part of me that is hurt since you still have your relationship going on. I know deep down that you actually love her more than you love me but I kept it in to myself.  I first got your mobile number when I refused to sleep. You gave it to me so I'll sleep since at that time I was having my chest pains and you want me to rest. Then, your relatonship with her slowly fell apart you knew she was fooling you with her "real" pictures and you confronted her but she insisted on lying and you came to me feeling hurt. You cried because of that and I knew from then I lost to her. You never cried when we had the fight. That is already a obvious reason. You two broke up an we kept having our relationship. I thought I finally have you for myself but you got into a relationship with another Krystal a Japanese one and you kept it hidden from me but you forgot that you're friends with my real account and other rp which is a Tao so I found out. I also found out that you made another account and you're in a relationship with your ex Krystal. I had my first heartbreak at that time. It really hurt. I wished hard that it will stop and never happen again. I never wanted to feel that way again. It was the first time I cried myself so hard and cried myself to sleep. I pretended not to know it for awhile but I guess I wasn't able to take it and confronted you. It took us almost a month to talk since you were busy. I told you that time that you can ignore that I'll be fine but stop ignoring both Krystals since they both have real feelings for you, You said it was none of my business. It caused more pain to me. You decided that you'll stop your relationship with them since I'm the one you love. Was it really me or you just decided you have more chances with me since we lived in the same country and she was an ocean apart. You apologized to me for everything. I forgave you. Right even before you apologized. I can never get mad at you. That's when we decided that there will be no more roleplaying for both of us and that we will have the relationship for real eventhough we haven't met each other personally yet. That was the first time I realized for the first time in my life I have a relationship and it is with a woman four years older than me but I don't care at all. Until now I don't care about those. The first time I heard your voice was on your birthday. It was really like a guy's voice. It's so husky. I used papa's phone and we talked almost for four hours. It was really awkward at first since my mind went blank and I don't know wht to say but slowly you mae me talk. You told me "I love you baby" a lot of times and I was so shy to answer back. I remembered when I looked myself at the mirror, I was beet red. We had to end the call because of papa. He got mad since the call costs a lot but I was able to hear your voice so it's okay. I wish that that call never  ended.