Part 1

You're My Everything

We met so unexpectedly. Usually people meet each other personally may it be a classmate, a schoolmate, a neighbor, a mutual friend or others but not us. We just met through internet. People say you can't trust people you just met on the internet but the moment I saw your name I feel like I could trust you so I did. We are roleplayers. You an Amber and me a Suho that time but I changed a lot. At first, I have no plans to be a roleplayer but a friend of mine insisted it and I'm very thankful that she did because I was able to meet you. You're not yet used to our language (Filipino) so you keep on using English and you're being bullied by some people for just speaking English so I spoke up and defended you. It was just not right to do that to you just because you can't understand that. After I reprimanded them they apologized. I was so surprised when you suddenly started a chat with me. You were thanking me for what I did and from then on we were always talking together. At that time, I already felt something in my heart but I ignored it since it is too early and it is impossible because we're both girls and I'm straight at least I fool myself that I am so I buried it deep inside my heart. You're a dork and you're smart so I had fun talking with you. Whenever one of us comes online, we always chat each other right away. We get to know each other more and more as the days pass by but one day your account got deactivated. I was so down at that time thinking I will not be able to talk to you anymore since roleplayers tend to leave and find new friends once they make a new account. I was so happy when your sister messaged me and said to wait for you since you'll make a new account and you did. At that time we're both in a relationship with other roleplayers. I with a Xiumin and you with a Krystal so we just remained friends. I started to realize my feelings for you so I decided to end my relationship. You also started to have problems with your relationship and I'm guilty that I was happy when you two broke up. You were always looking for my comfort so I'm happy to spend more time with you but you suddenly had a new relationship. When you did I got hurt and my past relationship was asking for another chance so I gave it to him but my relationship must be as well as non-existent since we rarely talk. Now, I see that past relationship  for being like that and the bullying as a blessing because if not then I may not be able to meet you.

 

----------------------------------

end of part 1

to be honest I don't know how I'll write this story since it just brings back a lot of memories but maybe by doing this I'll start to move on

 

if this will have good remarks I may consider actually making a story out of this with conversations but the setting will be change.

 

please leave comments