Part 4

You're My Everything

It was two weeks after that before we met again and that was a day after Valentine's Day. You invited me to have a tour on your school and I was more than happy to accept. For the first time I took the train alone. You're trying to assure me that I'll be fine and text me every now and then to make sure I'm safe. How caring of you. You made me fall more for you. You picked me up halfway through to get me to your school. We had to act like we're friends since your family might see you and that will not be good. When we arrived we had to lie that I'll inquire for enrollment there so I can get inside. It was really hilarious. I'll definitely want to do that again. I've met one of your friends on our way to the elevator. She was very surprised about us and about my age. I was so happy that for the first time you introduced me to someone as your girlfriend. You brought me to the gym first where your classmates are having their P.E. You're n irregular student and you have finished your P.E already. They keep on asking who I am then eventually you admitted that I'm your girlfriend. You have really funny and great friends so I'm rest assured that you're okay. There's a rooftop on your gym and you brought me there. I really love the view and also I love rooftops. You sneakily kissed me. I was surprised by that. You just giggled. We decided to just use the stairs and went down. We went to one of your taecher's office and you introduced me. You didn't say that I'm your girlfriend but she figured it out you said. She didn't make any comment at all. After that we went to the clinic where you got your bag then we went to the registar since you'll have to pay your tuition. You introduced me to another teacher and asked her to sign my pass. She asked me what did I see in you and why did I agreed to be your girlfriend. I just smiled and whispered "I saw you and agreed because it is you" You told me to open your bag and get the paper bag inside it. Since the day before was Valentine's Day you bought me a bouquet of red candy roses. I'm surprised since you don't celebrate Valentine's. that was the very first time I received flowers. I still have the paper bag and the sticks and plastics that holds the roses. We ate at McDo and while eating I asked you how to pronounce your second name since your name is unique it's hard to figure how to pronounce it properly. You told me to guess and my guess was wrong so you said you'll punish me. I was so down you know? Mispronouncing your name. Gah! I was really curious about the punishment but you won't say what is it. It was in Fully Booked where I got your punishment. Now I doubt if it was really a punishment or was it a reward for you and for me? 

 

-----------------------------------------

some cliffhanger for now ;)