SOSHI Entertainment

taeny life after snsd disband

Since snsd disbanded, many sectors in entertainment industry change. Rumour spread very fast, multiple reasons behind their break-up but snsd and SM keep silent and with a heavy heart Sones accept their decision. They thought maybe their idols are tired with too much exposed, unreliable rumors during last 2 years before disbanded, or they wanna settle down and built a little family. 3 years later, Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny, decided to establish Soshi Entertainment, all of the members are stockholders, but only three of them are in charge. Choi Sooyoung as CEO, Kwon Yuri as President and Lee Soonkyu as Vice President.

More than a year they were looking for artist to joint into SSent, former girl/boy bands personel, actor/actress, quite famous comedian and MC such as Im Yoona, Jessica Jung, Krystal Jung, Choi Sulli, Amber Liu, Luna, Victoria, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Kim Shin Young, Ahn Jae Hyun, Park Seo Joon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Soo Hyun, Wang Seok Hyun, Suh Shin Ae, Bang Jung Suh and some more. Many of the artists are their close friends, SSent focus in a solo career, singer, actor, actress, model, DJ, MC, comedian. They no longer use girl/boy group concept.

Actually Sooyoung still wanna enjoy with snsd little longer, and she's the one who disagree the most with Taeyeon when Taeyeon decided to quit from the group. She knows the truth, the reasons why Taeyeon wanted to quit, Sooyoung think if the girls can keep their secrets for all those years, why not a few years later?but Taeyeon was still being stubborn wants to quit, had several times fighting and arguing with another members.

They know Taeyeon always wants to quit, want to step down as a leader, but she will always give in after more lecture and advice from the girls and some agency friends. But not this time, she insist that her time for being an idol is finished, being a public figure, she want an early retirement from the showbiz world, have a normal and quiet life with her wife. Tiffany, being a good wife, only can support whatever Taeyeon wants to do. So they decided to vote and the result 5:4 for agreeing to disband the group.

Im Yoona is top artist yet her love life is not as beautiful as her career life, she was always unlucky in a love affair, had many boyfriends ranging from actors, idols, athletes, entrepreneurs but all foundered. Sunny even teased Yoona to find a woman than a man, may her soulmate is a woman like Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Yoona said that she hasn't found a suitable man and she thinks nobody is perfect. although inwardly Yoona has someone she loves but as a woman and a public figure she is not as brave as taeyeon and tiffany, who can sacrifice their career and family for love. She still hope someday she will find her Prince Charming. Unlike Yuri, who is always change girl/boyfriends like change clothes and write a song from her love life, and Sunny who choose not to be married. 

Kim Hyoyeon decided to travel around the world alone, unfulfilled dream when she was with snsd. after a year visiting almost all the world she finally returned to South Korea. she agreed when Sooyung invites her to the SSent as choreographer but before SSent establish, she was acquainted with Jackson, a businessman from hongkong. they went out after a few dates and Jackson proposed to her after 6 months of dating, their relationship relative quick previously Hyoyeon always courting more than one year, maybe the effect from traveling and she always want to be good wife so she accept it.

Their wedding held in Seoul and Taeyeon/Tiffany is absent by reason Stephan still young and Tiffany pregnant again, they only say through skype and send wedding gifts. after marriage Hyoyeon moved to hongkong , Sooyoung said the company owned by Hyoyeon too so she always welcome here. 2 years after marriage hyoyeon pregnant with triplet daughters.

In Augustus 2014 BLANC fashion line established, Jessica Jung had trouble several times with SM because she couldn't divide time between blanc and snsd but other members have always helped and tried to cover up the lack of it. a year after the founding of the Blanc more advanced and open branches in many countries, Tyler Kwon and Jessica is getting closer, there are even rumours they had secretly married but there was never any official statement from both sides. 

In Oktober 2016, 3 months after snsd disband Jessica Jung and Tyler Kwon announced they were engaged and will be getting married next year but before the marriage takes place, Tyler caught having an affair with a beautiful model from UK. Jessica broke the engagement and sells BLANC, impact of that makes Jessica heartbroken and often get drunk.

Jessica locked herself in the bedroom, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, and Yoona in turns to look out Jessica everyday. Krystal became concerned with the condition of Jessica's every day just in the bedroom and every night in the bar. One day Sunny tells Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon about Jessica condition, After a long phone call from them finally Jessica wants to get out of the room and live a normal life again, But remained a loyal customer of the night life and doesn't believe relationship anymore. 


Although I'm not adore much with Jessica but still, it's hurt to know one member of snsd is out. 2014 is for SnSd and Sone.

I'm not gonna on Hiatus or whatsoever. Because in this site I can read or write whatever I want.

 

#prayforJessica #staystrongSnsd #staystrongSone