happy halloween

taeny life after snsd disband

after school

“Mommy, I got an invitation from Robert. It’s Halloween party” said Stephan while waving his black envelope

“Robert said I could bring you all, including Irene, the theme is Harry Potter, it’s gonna be so much fun mommy”

“You should ask umma first dear, because usually umma already have her own planning for Halloween moment” replied Tiffany .

“We’re heading to office right? I’m gonna ask umma later. She must allow me to go to our Bubble club first party.”

“Bubble club? What’s that dear? Sounds fun.”

“Oh, it’s just a name given by Ms Megan to us, me-Robert-Ethan, because Ms Megan say we’re so shiny, playful and sometimes rebellious” replied Stephan proudly.

“Can I join you oppa? I like bubble also” Irene ask from behind.

“Noo, it’s for boys only, we’re not taking girls because you guys are all cry-baby and annoying”

“oppa bad, oppa naughty, Mommiiiieeee~~~”

“Okay okay, hush little baby, don’t cry, oppa just kidding with you.. Stephan, don’t say like that. So you mean mommy and umma are also cry-baby and annoying as well?”

“no mommy, I didn’t mean that. Sorry mommy. Sorry little baby, I only tease you. Come, take my hand, we’ll go to umma’s office and we’ll ask her about the party.”

“Neee oppaa” then they all get in to Tiffany’s car.

“how am I gonna be bored with you two little sunshine” whispered Tiffany to herself while she started the engine.

 

at TnT office

“umma, I have something to show you, where are you?” yelled Stephan as soon as he step into the office

“I’m here minion, no need to yell that loud” replied Taeyeon.

“umma, Robert give me a Halloween party invitation, the theme is Harry Potter, its our first party together umma and you know I like Harry Potter so much, he also said I could bring you both and Irene as well. We must come umma or Robert will be very angry with me. But Mommy says I must ask you first, so can we go umma?” Stephan explained non-stop as soon as he saw Taeyeon’s face.

“woooo, slow down young man, give me your question one by one, I can barely catch up with what you’re saying just now. You receive an invitation about Halloween party from Robert?”

“nee umma”

“Who is Robert anyway?”

“he’s my bestfriend at school umma, together with Ethan”

“and the party theme is Harry Potter?”

“NEEEE  umma” stephan jumping excitedly

“we must all go, otherwise Robert will be very angry with you”

“Nee umma, he won’t talk to me if I don’t go. So, can we umma? Pleeeaasseee??”

“but I already prepare our own Halloween party dear”

“ummaaaaa, our party can be done after Robert’s party. I promise you I will be good to Irene, I’ll wake up early for school and I’ll eat the carrot that I hate so much, if you allow me to go to Robert’s house...preeettyyyy pleeaassseee” stephan give taeyeon a puppy look.

Tiffany walked into the room, holding Irene and adding “ you hear the little boy Tae. Our party can wait, but his three proposition for that party can’t be ignored. We’ll leave early from there so we can have ours later”

“But how about the costume dear? Harry Potter theme is a serious matter to think about” asked Taeyeon.

“Leave that to me, I assure you we gonna be the brightest family at the party” answer Tiffany calmly.

“me want princess mommy” said Irene .

“oh, we’ll make sure of that little angel” replied Tiffany

“Okay then, if you’re so sure about the costume and stuff, we’re going then” sighed Taeyeon

Stephan suddenly jumped into Taeyeon and hug her tightly. “Thank you umma, I love you the most, you’re the best umma in the world. Yeeeaaahhhh” with a dorky dance he kissed Taeyeon’s cheek

“oohh, so you’re umma is the best, and I’m not? Well said young boy, you only love your umma than me” Tiffany tease Stephan when she see his son’s bright face.

“Noo Mommy, I love you a lot as well, I have the best mommy and umma in the world.”

“I love you to Mommy. Saranghaeee umma” add Irene .

“okay, come here you all my sunshine. It’s group hug time” they all gather near Taeyeon’s desk and hugged each other tightly.

“and you’re the best provocateur from the group” whispered Taeyeon to Tiffany’s ear and kissed her lips calmly.

“you know I am” smiled Tiffany.


4.30PM, Halloween pre-party

The quiet house is in chaos an hour before leaving. Some important stuff just disappeared nowhere. Stephan’s wizard wand, Irene and Tiffany’s shoes, Taeyeon’s earring. The kids are running everywhere, Taeyeon and Tiffany is going up and down searching the missing one. 40 minutes later, the wand, shoes and earrings were found and they’re ready to go to Robert’s house. Stephan looks soo handsome with his Hogwarts uniform, brown cloak and wand in hand. Irene was also perfect in her dark brown dress and pinky magic wand in hand. She looks more like a fairy than Hogwarts student but she insist on wearing the dress that makes her a princess. Taeyeon and Tiffany wear identical long black coat, pointy hat and glasses that makes them exactly like twin Prof McGonagall ^^ .

“okay kids, lets go. We don’t wanna be late for the party.” Said Tiffany and asked both kids to go inside the car

“and you too, honey, don’t forget to turn off the light and lock the door”

“okay darling, I’ll do that” replied Taeyeon

 

6PM, Robert’s house

“wow, is this really the address Tae? This is no kidding environment, look at the houses, back-yard pools, the playground, they all shout one word RICH” whispered Tiffany from beside

“I’m pretty sure it is because I’ve been here once, and they are all rich people but I never know our son befriend one of them”

“Well, that’s one no 7, look at the Potter world decoration and there’s a lot of cars parked outside so I’m pretty sure I’m not taking the wrong road my dear” replied Taeyeon calmly

“okay kids, prepare your wand, check your costume before we get ....... off” Tiffany glanced to back seat and before she could finish her word, Stephan already running into the house and shouting for Robert.

“well well, that oppa of yours surely keep bunch of energy for his friends” sighed Tiffany to Irene and she only giggling back to her mommy.

The three of them then get off the car and walk hand in hand into Robert’s house and found Stephan near the stair, explained to two young handsome boy, must be Robert and Ethan, about his costume and all

Suddenly a very famous face appear in front of Taeyeon and Tiffany and smiled to both of them. “hi there, welcome to our little Halloween’s party. I’m David, Robert’s dad and you must be Stephan’s family. Robert always talk about Stephan in front of us, and I've seen you often picking up Stephan after school, so you must be Stephan’s mom. Nice to meet you” David shake Tiffany’s hand

and ask Taeyeon “and you must be Stephan’s big sister. You look so beautiful even in that black coat and glasses. Your face is exactly Stephan’s face in lady version. Its a pleasure to know you young lady” David take Taeyeon’s palm and give her a gentle kiss. Taeyeon’s face turned red and she couldn’t say a word when suddenly Tiffany broke the silence between them

“Sorry sir, but that one is my wife you’re talking about, not Stephan’s big sister”. Tiffany’s sulking face looks very cute and funny accompanied by her big glasses. Taeyeon burst into laugh and said “there’s nothing to be jealous about dear, you’re still my wife. And David, if I may call you david, as what my wife has told you, I’m Stephan’s mom as well, not his big sister. And this is Stephan’s little sister Irene. Say hello to him baby girl”

“annyeonghaseyooooo” Irene greet cutely

“such a pretty little girl, and sweet as well. My daughter is gonna be happy to meet you. She’s with my wife and busy going around. I’ll introduced them later. Please forgive my mistake both Stephan’s mom, and enjoy the party” smiled David and he excused himself to search for his wife and daughter.

Taeyeon and Tiffany glanced each other, still shocked with the conversation.

“you didn’t tell me that Robert’s dad, that David, as in David Beckham, the handsome football player, dear”ask Taeyeon

“and you didn’t tell him that you’re not impressed by the way he treated you honey, no matter how handsome he is” ask Tiffany as well

“ oh my dear, you’re not seriously jealous right? You know he’s famous for his gentle way to treat women, don’t you? There’s no reason for being jealous, especially if you know his perfect wife, and she is your muse, hon” giggle Taeyeon.

“his wife? My muse? I haven’t even met his wife and you told me she’s my muse? Are you dreaming or joking right now darling?”

“just wait and see if I’m dreaming or joking or I’m right. you’ll be surprised later dear. Now, why don’t we just enjoy the party with our pretty angel, and take a look around the house. Lets find some drink, I’m super thirsty after the excitement”

“okay, I’m thirsty too, and we must look after Stephan as well. Lets go Irene”

Then they walked into the back-pool yard, where lots of guests with various Potter world costume gather, chatting and enjoying the cakes and drinks from the long table beside the pool. Tiffany found some of his son classmates parents and chatting with them, Irene busy with some little girls, and Taeyeon met her shop customers, turns out to be David’s old friend or relatives.

Suddenly Tiffany gasped and grab Taeyeon’s arm when she look at gorgeous, skinny, and tan skinned lady walked into the back yard to enjoy the party with David holding her hand tightly.

“Tae, that lady!! That that Victoria from spice girls, I've been her fans for years and she still looks gorgeous in her age now”

“and she happens to be david’s wife and Robert’s mom dear. I’ve told you that you’ll be surprised and all that jealousy before is not needed. Now you trust me, don’t you pani-ah?” giggle Taeyeon when she look at Tiffany face, all surprised-amazed-happiness mixed into one.

“You’re bad one honey, for not telling me before. My face must be looking weird now. Ooohh, I can’t wait to meet her up-close and tell her how happy I am to be able to see her"

“Lets go then, we must introduced ourself as well. You see, David already waved at us to come near.”

“Hi Stephan’s mommies, this is my beautiful wife I’ve been talking about. She’s also eager to meet you both”

“hi, I’m Victoria, I’m so happy to meet you both. Robert always talk about Stephan whenever he comes back to school. I’m not surprised for him being that handsome as I seeing his gorgeous mother here.”

“hi, I’m Erika Kim, and this is my wife stephanie. Nice to meet you to Victoria. My wife has been your fans for years.” Taeyeon shake Victoria’s hand

“Nice to meet you too Victoria. I’m Stephanie, and you’ve been my muse since I was young. I love your every style and you always looks perfect in anything you wear. I’m so happy to finally be able to meet you. I’m so surprised that our son is such a good friend to yours and thank you for inviting us to this amazing party.” Tiffany also shake Victoria’s hand nervously and keep on staring at her face.

Taeyeon giggle while release Tiffany’s hand “Pardon my wife Victoria, she’s like this when she’s nervous”

“That’s okay Erika, nothing to be pardon, I’m glad I still could be someone’s muse after all this time. Please, enjoy the party and eat more cakes before you leave.”

“Thank you for your hospitality Victoria, and you too David. I’m glad our son is having a friend from such a warm family.” add Taeyeon

“the pleasure for us as well Erika, just drop the formality, you can talk to us like usual, we’re past our glamour and celebrity time already. We’re now just like you and the rest of the guest, just usual family who want to have fun hanging out and chatting one another” said David.

“We’re gonna meet our old friends and relatives over there. Let’s talk again later “ add Victoria