Chapter 6

He's My Savior

I couldn't come to my senses when we had gotten to the garden, I was still out of it, I had my head rested on Kang- Chi's shoulder, How did he know where he was going and did the garden open up to me.. or Him or both of us. "Kang-Chi..." I grumbled tiredly I seemed completely out of it, My bracelet was gone I gave it to Choi Kang Chi. "Min-Kyung you need to rest. " No you need to go find Sojung" I mumbled my voice wasn't normal I was practically not myself the normal calm and mature self I was supposed to have been but I let it all slip by thanks to him. The only thing I had right next to me was Kang-Chi. 

"Kang-Chi.." I muttered. "What is it?" Kang-Chi looked at me. "I'm not feeling so hot, I guess this is what happens after being consumed by whatever it is we actually are." I mumbled laying down. "Here use my lap instead." I heard Kang Chi offer. "Alright.." I  tiredly muttered resting my head on Kang Chi's lap.

--- Kang-Chi's P.O.V---

 I quietly watched her sleep peacefully she needed the rest after something like that, She was suffering from a past problem, I wasn't  going to just leave her there, alone and upset . There was an older man that had walked into the cave we were in, so this was the moonlit Guard she mentioned thats why it opened to this man. " Is she alright?" He asked me I was confused. "Yeah I think she's just a little tired."

"So Jung." I heard Min-Kyung mutter in her sleep. "The least I can do for her is this" So Jung said with some concern he had a red beaded necklace with the same beads as the bracelet. "So is that really going to help her?" I asked with some conern. "Yes it usually works"