Chapter 4

He's My Savior

It was that night that Changed everything between me and Kang Chi. Jo Kwon Woong and Lord Park were arguing I wasn't sure why but it seemed to have been getting bad. I ran out with Kang Chi there were guards surrounding them, Jo Kwon's men and Lord Park's men I ran to Lord Park's side with Choi Kang Chi. "Lady Min-Kyung what are you doing here..?" Lord Park mumbled before focusing back on Jo Kwon Woong. " This bastard killed my mother, What choice do I have I'm marrying your son I knew from the start I had the feeling something like this was going to end up in blood shed." Kang Chi seemed surprised by my words before I took in a deep breath, I knew I was going to have to pull my sword out if nessasary.

 

Kang Chi looked at me with slight fear, My eyes had turned green and my hair was turning a light gray slowly I was changing into an animal.. A gumiho this is exactly what I was afraid of, this happening Jo Kwon Woong standing infront of me, Yeo-Wool grabbed my hand I took heavy breaths, I was growling from my throat My hair faded back to its normal dark colour as for my eyes they started fading back to the brown colour they were, I was pissed. "Yeo-Wool you and Gon get out of here" Yeo-wool looked at me. "Min-Kyung!" I looked at them. "Go I'll stay here with Kang Chi. " Yeo-Wool and Gon both sighed walking away. 

 

I noticed something wrong with Kang-Chi, He was changing as well, I had no idea he was part Gumiho I didn't expect this to happen. "Kang-Chi.." I mutterd, Sojung should have told me that Kang Chi was part Gumiho much like I was. Until something unfaithful happend, Jo Kwon Woong stabbed Lord Park. I sat there wide-eyed and scared, I grabbed Kang Chi's hand I wasn't going to let him get any further. "We'll kill this bastard later, Choi Kang Chi, all we need to worry about is getting Chung Jo the hell out of here so she doesn't end up being a Gisaeng" I mumbled I wasn't going to just leave him hanging on by thread. "Dam Yeo-Wool" I turned to my half sister. "Take Chung Jo with you now! Before she gets taken in to Choon goon Hwa!" I yelled, I heard about Seo Hwa being held up there before she had met Wol-Ryung but we were too late she was already in the cart heading toward the Gisaeng house to become one of them.