Chapter 3

He's My Savior

Whose this Sojung monk?" I was still confused, but Min-Kyung just laughed. "No he's an actual monk you doofus" I heard her insult me before I could say anything, it was almost breakfast time and my stomach growled. "... Chicken!" The two of us yelled at the same time unknowingly, We looked at each other and started laughing. "Did that just happen?" Min-Kyung mumbled laughing. I laughed along this was unusual it felt like I knew her from when we were kids. 

 

---Min Kyung's P.O.V---

 

"He is kind of adorable but he's also a total doofus" I thought to myself silently. "I wonder exactly how you're going to try to charm me into loving you" I shrugged accidentally muttered out loud. "What?" Kang Chi looked at me he was almost laughing. "Oh my god I didn't need you to hear that out loud!" I put my hands over my face in total embarrassment. "Whose the doofus now?" Kang Chi retorted. I let my jaw drop. "Jerk" I picked up a random rock and threw it at him. "Say what ways you're name again" Kang-Chi looked at me after getting hit with the rock. "Dam Min-Kyung, Yours?" I noticed a small jaw drop. "C-Choi Kang Chi" My jaw just dropped. "You're the kid who saved me from that dog!" I pointed out. 

 

Kang Chi seemed confused before grabbing my hand pulling me back to the Inn. "Woah what if they see us holding hands already?" I suddenly questioned. "It'll be fine we already know eachother from the two seconds we met as kids." Kang Chi said smiling his dorky smile. "Doofus" I laughed, it was cute but I failed to admit that. "Brat." Kang Chi shot. "This is fun. I might enjoy being you're wife after all."