Chapter Two

He's My Savior

---Min-Kyung's P.O.V---

 

What if he doesn't like me.. What if I look too much like a guy what if. All these things running through my head I wasn't sure on what to do I could have sworn I saw Tae-Seo with some boy dressed in red. "Uhm. Is the.." I couldn't finish my words.

 

"Yes that's him" Yeo Wool laughed, I was generally shy growing up I was working my best to crawl out of the small bubble I was in. "Ah.Dam Min Kyung, This is Choi Kang Chi, You two are the arranged couple here." Tae Seo nodded.

 

I dropped the weapon in my hands, It wasn't because of Kang Chi.. Jo Woong. "Why is she Shaking..?" Kang Chi looked at me slightly confused. "Why the hell are you here!" I yelled looking at Jo Kwon Woong.

 

Jo Kwon simply laughed, I kept myself back from  lunging at him, He's the one.. The bastard who killed my mother.

 

//Yes. Jo Kwon is clearly the bad guy but Kang Chi doesnt know that//

 

Kang Chi looked at me once again. "What'd he do.." I looked up at Kang Chi. "Killed my mother she wasn't human. I'm not fully Human either" I admitted.

 

"Wait...What" Kang Chi looked at me once again. "I'm half Gumiho" I put it in simpler words for Kang Chi's sake. "I...But..You're way too pretty to be one of those things."

 

I felt tears wanting to pour out of my face, That compliment was great to hear but Jo kwon being here had me in near rage. "Thank you but I need to go get air before I go after him and lose my cool" I let out a sigh turning around after picking up my sword and walking into the forest.

 

"Wait so there's something wrong with.." Kang Chi still seemed dumbfounded before running toward me, I turned toward him but I turned back around and bolted off. "Min Kyung!" Kang Chi had grabbed my arm, Jo Kwon's guard had gone after me, He swung himself around me pulling my sword out hitting the guard in front of us. "K..Kang Chi how'd you...?"

 

"Saw him running toward you wasn't risking your safety I wouldn't want that to happen to my future Wife that I have yet to get to know you more." Kang Chi said looking at me he was slightly blushing but he noticed I was still shaking. "If anything I just didn't want to see what could become of you either" I looked at the red beaded bracelet on his wrist, I had that same braclet but I lost it when I was 10 years old. "What?" I turned to him.

 

------Kang Chi's P.O.V------

 

"What was she saying." I thought to myself. "What is this bracelet.. Tell me?"  I watched her clench her fists. "You don't know do you?" I looked at her confused again. "No what exactly are yo- we?" I chose my words carefully. "

 

"He killed my Mother I have every right to be angered, He could do the same to Lord Park and Cheong Jo will become a Gisaeng" She seemed extremely stern does she know Tae-Seo and Cheong Jo? "How do you know Cheong Jo?" I suddenly asked. "Childhood friend if I must say I don't want what happened to your mother to happen to Cheong Jo.." I mumbled I knew this because Monk Sojung had told me everything about Choi Kang Chi

 

"Anymore questions, Want to know how I know all of this?" I shook my head, she was truly amazing I was the one to marry her. "Actually yeah how do you know this?"  I heard a small laugh from her. "An old Monk named Sojung knew them both and he knew we were getting married so he told me what I needed to know"