Chapter One New Beginnings

He's My Savior

I shot up from my bed again that nightmare again his face again the bastard who killed my mother for being a Gumiho I am only half. "Min-Kyung are you alright?" I heard my half sister whose human , she's younger than I am we share the same father, we live in Dam Martial arts academy. "No I keep seeing his  face and my mother.." I stopped my words before I started choking on them again I watched that guy kill my mother I have every right to be pissed. 

"Stop we'll get Jo Kwon Woong, don't worry about it, we're going to the 100 Years Inn in the morning  you need to meet your fiance" Yeo-wool looked at me, I just groaned. "Yeo-Wool ah... Stop" She nudged my shoulder. "Embarrassed" Yeo-Wool laughed. "Shut up Yeo-Wool-Ah" I emphasized the ah because I was out of it and half asleep unaware anyone else was in the room I flopped back down into my bed. "Those two shouldn't be up unless Min-Kyung had another flashback. "Go back to sleep Gon!" Yeo-wool yelled we knew how tired we'd be once we woke up.

We woke up about three hours later both of us extremely tired but we had to walk from the Academy to the 100 Years Inn, Me and my half sister were close always poking at each other. "Gon carry me" I mumbled tiredly. "Lady Min-Kyung do I look like a pack mule?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes" scarcasm struck me again, Yeo-Wool laughed looking at me , The weight of my weapons was slowing me down Gon sighed before lowering himself enough for me to jump on his back, I did just that almost slipping but Gon had caught me. "You only needed a sword a bow and some arrows not a whole load of weapons" Gon and Yeo-wool said at the same time.

I was slightly confused because they were in an arranged marriage but they seemed so much more closer, this Choi Kang chi kid I've never met seems a little out of my style I know Tae Seo but I've never even met  Choi Kang Chi could he possibly know that I'm part Gumiho or.. Could mistake me for a guy I was nervous and confused  I had no idea what was going on I just passed out on Gon's back caring less. 

--------- Meanwhile in the 100 Years Inn Choi Kang Chi's P.O.V-----

"Choi Kang Chi, Get back here you're supposed to meet Lady Dam Min-Kyung today stop running around" Tae Seo chased after me, I let out a small growl. "I don't even know what she looks like!" I shouted I was being chased by other guests in the Inn I was as they say constantly cause trouble but I don't see it as that I feel perfectly fine as a person I knew I was safer not meeting this Min-Kyung girl she's probably some kind of evil princess thing.

I let out a brief sigh before getting pulled into the building by Tae Seo I was so angered I wasn't sure who this woman was and now I have to marry her.

"Tae Seo what if she's some kind of demon" I muttered. "I'll reassure you she's not" Tae Seo sighed.

I am stubborn I know that much, I noticed a group of people in the distance two of them were in a blue uniform.