Chapter 5

He's My Savior

I looked at Kang Chi, he wasn't in a controlled state and where was his bracelet, I backed up feeling for his hand. "Stop it.." I mumbled grabbing his hand. "Sojung..Where are you" I muttered I knew we were in trouble this kid barely turned twenty and he lost his cool because.. Lord Park adopted him and he felt like he owed this family, I wanted to drop down and break out into tears but I couldn't, I just stood there grabbing my sword I was one of the four hidden masters at the martial arts academy that is against Jo Gwan Woong but nobody in the government other then the Admiral for the military this is the time war has been started, on Jo Gwan. "That sick bastard" I screamed running toward him I realized Tae-Seo had grabbed my shoulder. "But.. He's killed too many people closest to us we have no choice!" I screamed, Tae-seo remained calm. "No not yet atleast M'lady" He muttered I still had my weapon in the air. "We need to get her out of here before she causes any damage" Gon muttered. "But she told us to leave" Yeo-wool snapped at Gon.

 "It doesn't matter  if she gets killed you're father will not be pleased" Gon looked at Yeo wool with a stern glare. I just looked at Tae-Seo. "Let me go.." I muttered. "I'm afraid I can't do that." He looked at me once again. "But If I don't get to Kang Chi.." I glanced back at him. "I need to put this bracelet on him" I held up the one that was in my hands it was the one I was wearing. "Go then" Tae seo let me go I ran kicking his men the man I wanted too kill. "I suggest you get the female off spring too" I heard Jo Gwan Woong order his men, I was nearly surrounded before flipping over them, I myself was quick, I threw the bracelet on Kang chi's wrist. "Choi Kang Chi!" My voice was raspy but I managed to slide infront of Kang Chi. "Get out of here" I was shaking because I wasn't going to be able to control myself I screamed fighting whatever beast was inside me I was scared to be honest. 

"Min-Kyung!" I heard voices calling my name I was in the daze still, It was Kang chi. "Where do I take her.." He muttered I heard the desperation in his voice he knew I was losing it and before I could realize it, Choi Kang Chi, the other Gumiho I was marrying slid my hand into the bracelet next to his I was in no state of mind to fight it I just grabbed his hand, and whatever happened to me had stopped I seemed like a normal human being now thanks to Kang Chi, "Thank you" I half managed standing up my vision still in a haze . "Lets get to the moonlit Garden and find Sojung" I managed to say. " Are you really okay Min-Kyung?" I nodded resting my head tiredly on his shoulder.