My bully, My love 3

My bully, My love

Time passed and we’re now on our lunch break. Shinhye and I are in the cafeteria sitting at a table next to a window.

“So they called Block B?” I asked Shinhye while munching my burger. You see our topic is clearly the seven bullies or what they call themselves Block b. Weird but I like it.

“Yeah and Jiho is like their leader or something.” Shinhye said while munching her own burger.

What I heard from her is that Block b is the most fearsome bullies in the school. They bully anyone including some teachers and nerds obviously. They also bully girls by playing with their emotions like they with them or give them harsh words. What a bunch of asswipes.

And all most everyday they always come to school with bruises on their faces. Seems that they also fight someone from out of school.

And the worst part is they can’t get expelled, well according to what I heard, Pyo Jihoon one of the Block b, comes from a very wealthy family. His father has a relationship with the principal of the school and they’re family share a 65% fund to the school. Oh my gosh that dude must be stinking rich.

So as much as the principal want Block b to be expelled he can’t because obviously he doesn’t want to ruin the relationship between Pyo Jihoon’s father. They must be best of buds.

“So does this mean they’re going to kick my cute whenever they see me?” I said a little scared.

Well I been bullied before in my previous school but they only count to 3 so I can pretty much handle myself those days. But this time there are seven of them so I’m not sure if i can handle it. Who am I kidding of course I can’t!

“If you let them.” She said smirking at me. “Besides you’re really strong, I saw you kicked hard Jiho in the face earlier.” She added.

We just sit there eating and chatting when we’re finish with our food we grab our tray’s and walk to where the tray’s put at. While we’re walking someone bump me.. HARD on my left shoulder causing me to fall on the ground first.

Then suddenly I felt something fall on my head like worms but when I saw some red sauce drip from my hair it’s a spaghetti.

“Oops sorry. My bad.” A voice from a guy said but in a hint of his voice I can tell that he’s really not sorry for what he did. When I look to the guy I recognize him. Oh he’s Lee Minhyuk a.k.a Bbomb and yes he’s a Block b member.

I saw Shinhye running towards me worried on her eyes. She helps me to stand up and dust some spaghetti off of my hair. I look at Minhyuk who’s faking his sorry face it’s obvious that he purposely dump the spaghetti on me because the way he’s holding the plate of the spaghetti is facing upside down.

Minhyuk smirk slightly and went off. He made his way to a table where Block b is some of them are laughing.. clearly laughing at me.

My eyes landed on Jiho who’s smirking evilly at me. I’m not going to lie but that smirk of his is - OH MY GOSH Kim Mina snap out of it look at your situation right now!

Snapping at my thought I look around realize now that the entire student’s in the cafeteria is looking at me. Embarrassed I speed walk out of the cafeteria with Shinhye following me.

I ran to the girl’s bathroom and thankfully there’s no one in here. I look at myself in the mirror and geez I’m a mess.

“Oh my god I’m a dump.” My hair is full of spaghetti sauce and some of them are now dripping from my head to my uniform. The bathroom door burst open and Shinhye entered.

He face full of worried. “You’re a mess. Here let me help you clean.” She said opening the water faucet in the sink. She guided me to bow my hair at the sink and begins to clean my hair.

“I’m sorry i didn’t do anything when I saw him dump the spaghetti on you.” She said I look up a little and I saw some guilt and sadness in her eyes.

“No it’s okay.” I said smiling at her. She smiled back a little.

When we’re done cleaning my hair she grabbed a towel from her locker and put it in my hair. Minutes passed and we’re just there in the bathroom chatting random things while gently brushing my hair even it’s wet.

The bell rang signalizing us to come to our next class. We got in the classroom with my hair a little wet. My eyes met again with Jiho’s, he’s smirking at me again then he turns his head to look out the window.

As I went for a seat I noticed that my bag is nowhere to be seen I look around the classroom but found nothing. I look at Jiho but he’s still looking out the window. Still smirking.

My eyes landed to the two next to him. Park Kyung and Kim Yukwon who’s snickering and glancing at me. Did they hide my bag? I can feel my anger rising I quickly went to Kyung grab his collar by two hands and forcefully stand him up.

“Where’s my bag?” I said gritting my teeth. I’m so angry right now. There’s something in that bag that’s precious to me.

“Woah! Princess! Easy with the grab there.” Kyung said surprised in his tone.

“Where. The. . I s. It.” I growled, , I need to control my temper.

All my classmates are looking at me surprised by my attitude even Shinhye. Kyung’s eyes widend I can tell he’s a little scared.

Well you don’t expect a girl who looks sweet and soft on the outside is her nature. Sadly some are deadly and killer on the inside. Yup, that’s me.

Kyung’s eyes averted mine and look at Jiho. I look at Jiho who’s now looking at me bored in his face and quickly turns his head again looking out the window. Of course he’s the one who’s going to hide it.

I release my grip on Kyung’s and went in front of Jiho slamming both of my hands on his desk. He didn’t even flinch.

“Where’s my bag?” I said forcing myself to calm down. Jiho didn’t answer instead he smirks. All right that’s it.

I grab his collar about to punch him when my eyes caught something out the window. I look down the window and in the ground are my bag and my books and things scattered at the ground. we’re in third floor.

I released my grip on him and made a run for the door, I ran in the hallway when a teacher spotted me. “Hey! No runn-“ I didn’t hear what he says as I went down the stairs in a speed of light.

Now reaching where my bag and things where lying. I didn’t bother picking them up as I began to look at something.

I look around and release a breath of relief. There it is my sister’s necklace lying at the grass I pick it up and hug it. Sigh “Thank God it’s safe.”

I put it in my bag and quickly put my things on it when I’m finished I breathed a sigh of relief once again while hugging my bag.


 

Date today is 9/14/2014

WAHH! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Z-I-C-O!! 

I SO ING LOVE THAT DUDE<3 

#ZicoZicoNii<3 ;*