My bully, My love 2

My bully, My love

Oh my biscuits first day of school and I already kicked someone’s face. I am now mentally cursing myself for being stupid. Well it’s not my fault that I kicked him, that harass me and blew at my weak spot yeah my ear is my weak spot so it’s not my fault that I snap at him.

Here I am now in front of my locker putting books and stuffs. When I’m done with my locker I went to search where my classroom is.

Where is it? It’s been 10 mins and I can’t find my class room. I don’t know if the school is that big or I just lack some sense of direction. Guess I should ask someone.

I look around for someone to ask for direction. Unfortunately all I can see are girls wearing thick makeups and their skirt is so short well that’s why they called mini-skirt but the way they wear them you could almost see their . There’s no point talking to them they’re just going to act all mighty around you like they’re some queen here even though they look like clowns all you have to do is put some red nose in them and ta-da you now got yourself a party clown.

So I look around again and my eyes landed on a chick in front of a classroom with glasses she doesn’t look like a nerd just a simple girl with a short hair. “Excuse me?” I said as I approach her and she jumped a little and turn around to face me. Aww she’s a cutie her eyes are so brown and she doesn’t even wore make up.  She’s so simple. Yup this is my girl.

“Yes? What is it?” She asked. “Ah yeah can I ask you where room 3-A is I’m new here so I.. ah don’t know.” I said a little embarrassed. The girl raised her right eyebrow at me.  “Uh, it’s in front of you.” She said pointing at the classroom in front of us. As I look at the classroom sign it is, it clearly says 3-A in bold. In BOLD that is so obvious anyone could see it in miles. I feel my cheek heat up at how stupid I am

How embarrassing I repeatedly slapped my forehead God she must think must think I’m stupid and dumb well I am but that’s not the point. I stop slapping my forehead when I heard her giggle. “You’re weird. I like you.” She said. Oh my gosh, is she a lesbian?! Is she confessing to me?! “I’m not confessing at you or anything I’m not a lesbian I just said I like you because you’re funny.” She said smiling at me.

“You can read my mind?” My eyes widened at her.

“No, I just know what you’re thinking.” She said with a shrug. “Anyway I’m Choi Shinhye and I’m your classmate.” She said offering me her hand to shake.

“I’m Kim Mina and no you are now my best friend.” I said shaking her hand. “Oh really?” Shinhye said looking amused. “Yeah I mean you already call me weird and you already confessed to me.” I said winking at her. “Whatever.” She said rolling her eyes at me but smiling, she then turns around to open the classroom door.

As I look around the class there isn’t much student yet well it is a little early. Shinhye walk towards the back I followed her because obviously I want to sit next to her. Not to some random girl who do nothing but looks herself in the mirror and paint her nails I don’t know why but those things annoys me.

“You can take the seat next to the window.” I watch her as she sat down to her seat and pointed the seat next to her that is next to the window.

“Aww you’re so sweet.” I said as I took my seat.

Minutes passed and the room is now filled with my new classmates and all we’re waiting now is our homeroom teacher. Another minutes passed and the door swung open and entered a middle aged man with glasses holding a stick and his things in both hands. And has a big shiny bald spot on his head where you can actually see the shine when you hit it with a flashlight and get blind by it.

“Alright class before we start there’s a new transfer student in our class. Now will that new student step up here and introduce yourself.” The teacher said.

I stand up and went to the front. I’m about to speak when the door swung open and entered three stude- Wait.. That’s the guy I kick earlier no no no That’s the guy who harass me earlier and the other two is one of them.

“Woo Jiho, Park Kyung and Kim Yukwon late as usual.” The teacher said pointing each of them. So Woo JIho is the name of my harasser. “Now take your seat you three.” The teacher said while pointing at the back seat. Then that means I’m in front of them. Oh god more harassing.

Then suddenly Jiho’s eyes landed on mine. His eye’s widened and eyebrows furrow in rage.

“Yah! You.. You’re the one who kick me earlier!!” He said while pointing his finger at me. I heard the class gasp even the teacher gasp at shock.

“So? You deserve it.” I said calmly while wearing my poker face. Now that he said it, his right cheek is now in color black. Ouch maybe I kicked too hard.

He went in front of me that shock me, he’s so close. “We’re not done here. I’ll make sure you’re going to pay to what you done to me.” He said his breath tickling my nose.

I didn’t say anything, I just stare at him. While we’re having a staring contest I poke his right cheek. “Ow!” he said taking a step back while holding his cheek.

“Okay teacher what now?” I said staring now at my teacher who’s still in shock. The teacher snapped. “Uh.. Now you three take a seat already. And she’s going to introduce herself.” The teacher said pointing at me.

The three hesitantly take their seat at the back. While I’m introducing myself I can feel Jiho’s death glare at me. Sigh I can feel that he will be happy when he strangles me to death.

When I’m done I now take my seat. Great realizing now that I’m in seated in front of him and I can still feel his death glare. He’s y and handsome but his attitude of his is really pissing me off.

My thought snapped when Shinhye called me. “Calm down.” She said in a whispery voice so only I could hear it. Calm down? But I’m perfectly calm. I gave her a questioning look. She sighs and pointed at her eyebrows then me. Realizing it now my eyebrows are furrow like I’m giving a glare at someone.  So I slowly relax so it would be gone.

When it’s gone I look at Shinhye and smiled at her. She smiled back.


First of all i'm sorry but i don't know what's going on with the font. I keep editing it for 6 times and it's always like that. Anyway how's my second chappie? Yeah i know i at this. Do i ? Sigh.. 

My lovely unicorns please spread this story and i will give each of you a muffin cake.. Nah just kidding :)

But i promise that it will get intense like Zico will begin bullying Mina like that. So I LOVE Y'ALL <3  SUBSCRIBE NOW BISH <3