My bully, My love 11

My bully, My love

“Mina wake up! Just because its weekend doesn’t mean you should stay in bed all day.” Mom yelled from downstairs. I groaned and roll to my side, bringing my pillow to my face.

“No! Go away woman.” I yelled through the pillow only it came out muffled.

“Kim Mina! did you just call me woman?!” mom burst through my room pulling my pillow out of my face.

“What? Are you a man? I’m sorry I didn’t know you are.” I sat up and rub my eyes. I let out a painful scream when mom pulls my ear. “No! Not the ear! Let go!”

“I will let go when you go shopping.” She said pulling my ear harder.

“Okay okay! Let go now man!” I said before she let go of my ear. I rub my ear and pout at my mom.

She sighed and rubs her temples. I stare at her, noticing her dark eye bags, her skin became paler and her hair looks like a nest of a bird. She looks tired as hell, I mentally sighed knowing that she worked all night again.

I got up and hug my mom. “Sorry mom, I’ll go shopping if you promise me you will go to rest.” She hugged me back and smiled.

 “I promise.” She said before kissing my head. She let go of me and got out of my room.

I quickly went to shower and dress myself up. I look at myself in the mirror nodding at my appearance.

I wear a black short shorts, a plain maroon t-shirt and some normal slippers. I’m not that fashionable when it comes to my appearance like I said I like plain.

I went to the kitchen, seeing some money and a list of things I will buy, to the table. I grab them and head to the door.

“Mina! Bring an umbrella with you the weather forecast said that it will rain later.” Mom yelled to god knows where.

“Yeah, I’m heading out now.” I yelled back and grab an umbrella.

I walk to the supermarket and keep myself occupied by kicking some stones on the way. I should call Derick so that I’ll have someone carry the groceries.

I grab my pocket and mentally cursed when I forgot my phone. Well whatever I’m near the supermarket anyway.

I quickly bought the things on the list and paid for it. Just as I walk out of the supermarket, thunder erupted the sky and rain pour down.

Opening the umbrella I continue my walk and deciding to take a shortcut next the street. I went to an alley and heard faint noise somewhere.

I focus on my hearing and suddenly my feet drag me to the noise. I turn to a dark alley and I squinted my eyes since I can’t see properly to the rain.

I saw two guys kicking someone on the floor. The guy on the floor is clutching his stomach and I can see blood oozing on his face. I drop the groceries and shield them with the umbrella.

The two guys didn’t notice me approaching them. I turn the other guy around and punch him, hitting him in the jaw. Thankfully he fell unconscious when he hit the ground and mentally thanking my dad since he’s the one who taught me how to fight.

“What the f-“ the other guy didn’t get to finish when I kick him in the balls and swiftly punch him. He made a painful sound and run away while clutching his balls.

I went to my knees and shake the guy on the floor. He groaned and rolls around. My eyes widened and I blinked furiously.

“What the hell Jiho?! What are you doing here?” I cried. it had to be Jiho isn’t it? It could be anyone but Jiho.

He groaned in pain again. Oh my god I almost forgot that he’s in pain. What do I do?! I don’t have my phone with me so I can’t contact Derick or someone to help me. And I can’t leave him here, what if the other guy comes back?

Jiho’s phone. I put my hand in his pocket feeling his phone but found nothing. Seriously?!

Guess I got no choice. I got up and grab my groceries and the umbrella. I quickly run out of there and minutes later I’m in front of my house. I swung the door open and put the groceries to the dining table.

I got out again, leaving the umbrella and went to the alley where Jiho is. Thank god he’s still there and the guy who beat him is still unconscious.

I help Jiho to his feet, his arm around my shoulder and my arm around his waist. I carry him out of there, the rain still pouring down causing both of us soak in water.

We both made our way to my house with me carrying him. He better pay for this helping him with those guys and making me carry him like this, he’s so heavy, and he weight like a pig.

When we made to my house, I struggle opening the door when I finally opened it, I step inside and literally drop Jiho to the floor and ignored him as he let out a painful groaned.

“Mina is that you?” mom said, stepping down the stairs.

“No. It’s a serial killer just passing by.” I said and make my way to the kitchen to grab some water.

“You and your sarcastic- Oh my gosh! Who is this?!” I heard mom shrieked from the living room.

After drinking some water, I came back to the living room seeing my mom in panicked and furiously shaking Jiho to wake him up.

“Mom he’s not dead. Yet. I’ll kill him later for making me carry him.” I roll my eyes and kneel to the side of Jiho. I carry him again like earlier and began to drag him upstairs.

“Are you sure? He’s seriously hurt. He’s face had some nasty bruises. Where are you taking him anyway? We should take him to the hospital.” mom said in panicked but paused. “Wait a minute who is this?”

“I’ll answer that later.” I said and paused once I reached my bedroom. I use my free hand to open the door.

When I opened it, I gently laid Jiho to my bed. Great now my bed is dirty and wet. Speaking of wet. Me and Jiho are wet from the rain.

Oh my god. Why me? Now I have to take his clothes off or he’ll get cold. I can’t take off his clothes I’ll get to see his body. Should I dare to take his clothes off? No no my eyes are still . But it wouldn’t hurt to peek or to touch.

I gulped as I slid my hand across the hem of his shirt. I forward my head to his body as I lift his shirt, but as I lift it slowly, I let out a nervous scream when mom stepped to the room.

“Mina! What are you doing?” mom demanded. “I’ll have you know that you don’t get people peeking on their body.”

My face blushed in embarrassment. “Mom! I’m not peeking! I’m just going to take his clothes off.” I cried.

“Really? You’re going to take his clothes off when your face is inches on his body?” mom said, raising an eyebrow. I quickly back my face and got up. “Fine you do it. I’m going to take a shower.” I grumbled and head to the bathroom.

While showering mom knocked on the bathroom door. “Mina! I’m going to sleep now. I changed his clothes I let him wear your dad’s clothes and treat his bruises. When he wakes up I want you to introduce me to him.” I stuttered a yeah in response.

. I’m going to introduce Jiho to my mom. Jiho the leader of Block b that are big bullies in our school and the one who embarrassed me in front of many student is the one I’m going to introduce to my mom. My life is just great.

After showering, I wrap a towel around me and went back to my bedroom. Noticing Jiho wearing my dad’s white plain shirt, which looks really big on him and some brown pajama pants.

I went to my drawer and pull some comfortable clothes I’m going to wear but wait. Should I change here? Jiho is here what if he wakes up in the middle of me putting some clothes on in that case he’ll see me or I’ll change in the bathroom just to make sure.

I glance at Jiho again making sure that he’s unconscious. After making sure that he’s completely asleep, I take my towel off my body and hang them. I quickly put my first and then my bra.

When I finally locked my bra, my phone blast music, meaning that someone’s calling, I jumped and went to search where the hell my phone is but as I search it to my desk table I found nothing.

My eyes landed on some blinking light and my eyes widened. My phone is next to Jiho. I quietly reach my phone and grab it. Geez this guy is a heavy sleeper he didn’t even wake up to my phone that’s blasting music next to him.

When I answer the caller someone yelled to the phone.

“Mina! Mina! I will be at your place later to pick some of my clothes that I left there. And I’ll pick you up, we’re going to have a scary movie marathon and bring Shin with you. I’ll be there later.” With that it hung up.

My eyebrows furrowed and twitched. “Why didn’t you just text me?! You Der-! I’m going to kill you.” I yelled while strangling my phone.

“Don’t kill your cell phone.” Someone with a groggy voice said. I froze and turn my head slowly. And face Jiho who’s staring directly at me. My mouth hung frozen and my eyes wide open.

He eyed me from head to toe before smirking. “Nice body. And your thighs don’t have any gap, just what I like to girls.” He said and wink.

My face blush hard. “Jiho you ert!” I screamed and slap him hard causing him to be unconscious again.

I quickly grab my towel and the clothes I’m going to wear; I got out of my room and to the bathroom. I put my clothes on and went to my bedroom again.

Seeing Jiho woke up, sitting in my bed and noticing his red cheek that had my hand marked on it. He glares at me and point his finger at me. “Why’d you slap me you bit-“ I cut him off by throwing him the nearest thing on me that’s my slipper but he dodged it.

“Hey! I’ll have you know that you’re in my house and in my house you don’t have permission to say curse word here. Do you want my mom to kill you?” I grumbled and cross my arms. “And you should be thanking me for helping you with the guys who beat you and for carrying you here in the rain.”

His eyebrows twitched ready to snap but instead he took a deep breath and relaxed for a little. “You’re saying that you beat those guys from earlier? Like punch them or kick them in the balls or something?” I nodded.

“Wow you’re really strong.” He mumbled and with wide eyes. He looks thoughtful for a second before looking at me. “I can’t believe I’m saying this. Thank you.” He grumbled.

I smirk and head towards him bringing my ear close to his face. “I didn’t hear you.” I sang.

“I said, thank you for saving my out there. You are truly a wonderful woman.” He said a little louder and I nod in approval. “Why’d you take me to your place anyway?” he asked.

“Hospital is too far and my house is the nearest so I drag you here.” I answered and sat at edge of my bed.

Not knowing what to say an awkward silence filled around us.

Jiho broke it by clasping his hand together before looking at me. “Now let’s talk about you nursing me. I want you to wear a nurse uniform with a really short skirt where I can see your . And you should wear a with a lace on it and while nursing me you should do some y dance. That’ll make me comfortable.”

“You... you…” I gritted while clenching my fist. “You ert!” I yelled and punch him in the stomach he let out a painful yell and for a second there I saw his soul leaving his body.

Great. Just great. I’m really going to nurse him. What a great day this turning out to be.

I sighed and went downstairs to wait for Derick. I’m going to keep him that Jiho is in my room.


 

Hey~ Sorry for the late upload. I've been busy with school -,-''

Anyway, have you guys heard Zico's Touch Cookie. OmyGod it's so awesome except for the "f*ggot" part i kinda feel down when i heard it from him. But i'm still his Fan i'm not angry at him or anything^^

Now then, how's my story so far?!