My bully, My love 10

My bully, My love

The final bell rung, Shin and I quickly got up from our seats and made our way downstairs to meet Derick.

All in the hours of class my mind is always on Jiho. I know those blonde hairs belong to him, surely it’s Jiho who’s the one who watched me sleep earlier.

My face heat on the memory. Man I really need to get my feelings together. Get a grip Mina. He bullied you and humiliated you in front of the students so there is no way that I like him. Right?

Sure he has natural good looks… ok ok he’s freaking handsome with his hair dyed in light blonde, his hawk-eye eyes, his red and plump lips, his big but perfect nose that fits him perfectly, his jaw line-

I quickly stop my day dreaming of Jiho before I start drooling. Man what is wrong with me?

I sighed miserably making Shin raised an eyebrow at me.

“What’s wrong with you?” Shin asked.

“I feel like I could kill someone right now.” I sighed again and hung my head a little.

“HEY GUYS!” Derick yells behind us, making me jumped and yelped at the same time.

“Ok i’m really going to kill someone and by someone I mean you Der-.” I said, giving him a glare.

“. Where is your necklace anyway? I don’t see you wearing them these past few days.” He said referring to my sister’s necklace. I zip open my bag and grab it.

Showing them the heart-shaped necklace with my sister’s name scribbled on it. I put them around my neck and lock it. I hold the necklace watching it shine and I smiled softly at it.

“And that’s the way to make Mina smile.” Derick said, looking at Shin. Shin nodded and looks me in the eye. I can sense that she wants to ask me about this necklace but I’m not willing to open to her just like that. Remembering my sister just brings me back painful memories.

Shin waved goodbye at us and made her way to the parking lot. While Derick and I walk our way home.

“My mom texted me to buy something from the convenience store. Do you mind walking with me there?” Derick asked.

I nodded and changed our direction to where the convenience store is.

When we reach to the convenience store, Derick told me to wait outside since it’s just going to take for a while.

I sat down at the bench in front of the store, I leaned my head back a little and closed my eyes, enjoying the peacefulness around me.

But the peace quickly fades away when I heard a crash. In surprised, I jumped up from my seat and search to where the sound came. Another crash sprung in my ear and I quickly went to the alley that’s only located at the side of the convenience.

I peeked to the corner and my eyes widened at what I see. Block B in front of another seven guys that looks like my age and they have a different school uniforms.

All of them have bruises on their faces, their knuckles are bloody and some of them are holding woods that came from the broken crate that I guess belong to the convenience store.

“ you Zico! That building is ours!” One of the seven guys I didn’t recognized yelled while looking at Jiho. Woah… Jiho’s nickname is Zico?

“ you too. I already told you the place already belong to us until you came and ing owns it like it’s yours, when it’s not!” Jiho snarled.

The guy snapped and attacked Jiho. And suddenly all of them are throwing punches at each other. I watch in disbelief. My god Block b had really been fighting with someone from out of school.

I turn to leave quietly but let out a scream when I tripped over to a rock. Face planting on the ground, I sat up and rub my reddening nose.

Suddenly it felt quiet, I turn around, my eyes widening and feeling my face became red in embarrassment. Block b and the seven other guys all froze in their position and all of them are looking at me.

Eerie silence surrounding us, all of them just looking at me. I quickly got up. Ok Mina. Act like nothing happened. Brush the dirt on my knees and bowed to them. Not wanting another second to be there I quickly run away from them but I been quickly yanked back by a hand.

“Do you ing know this girl?” One of the seven guy said griping on my wrist.

“The ! Let her go!” I flinched when Kyung yelled viciously. He made to move towards me but Ukwon steadied him.

Jiho seems surprised at what Kyung said but he quickly composed himself and glare to the one who’s holding me.

“Let her go RapMon, don’t ing bring her in this.” Zico said gritting his teeth.

The guy or RapMon, only tighten his hold on me letting a winced escaped out of my lips.

“So you do know this girl. Who is this another you play to? Or another girl you insult to?” he said and yanked me towards him. His hand holding my wrist on my back and the other holding my chin up.

“So who is this Jiho?” he said, leaning forward from behind me and feeling his breath against my ear. Oh .

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Jiho said smirking.

RapMon stared at him in confusion, he opens his mouth to say something but I quickly bring my head to him slamming his nose behind my head.

He let go of me and let out a groan, he hold his bloody nose with both of his hands and kneeled. I grip his hair and force him to stand. Oh no one will go right to my soft spot and go away with it.

Derick always knew I snapped when someone go to my soft spot. I really don’t why I always snapped though.

RapMon quickly pry my hands off his hair. I let go of his hair and back up, stretching my right leg, lifting it and swiftly aim it at his face.

He stumbled back letting out a groan while holding his cheek. His friends quickly rush onto him, helping him stand up.

RapMon stares at me in disbelief, his hand holding his cheek while his nose is still dripping in blood.

“Talk about déjà vu.” Ukwon said, snickering. I smirked when I remember the first time I kicked Jiho in the face.

RapMon snapped and quickly made a move towards me. I quickly position myself again when a hand in front of me stopped me.

“Don’t. Mina.” Jiho said quietly, a blush creeping on my face when I heard him say my name for the first time. I obeyed and stand up straight. My face still red.

“As for you face I don’t want you or your gang going to our place again. Got it?” Zico said looking directly at RapMon. “Or so help me I will rip your arm and shove it in your .”

RapMon bite his lip and glares at Jiho. “ you.” He said, and walks away with his friends.

Jiho put both of his hands in his pocket and turn his head to look at me. Again with the blushing. . Why did he have to look so good even when he has bruises on his face?

He opens his mouth to say something but it was cut off when Kyung grips my shoulder and turning me to look at him.

“Mina! , are you alright?” Kyung said, worry on his voice. I nodded and glance at Jiho. Confusion etched my face when I saw that he’s slightly pissed but he’s not pissed earlier.

He turns to leave and the other turns to follow him leaving me with Kyung.

“Yo, Mina.” Kyung said, shaking me.

“Yeah… yeah I’m fine.” I said, giving him a soft smile. He smiled back and let go of me.

“Ok. Cool. Hey, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said. I nodded and he runs to follow them.

I made my way in front of the convenience store and just in time Derick came out holding a plastic bag. He went to me and gives me an apologetic smile.

“Sorry, I took so long. It took me minutes to choose what meat is fresher.” He said.

“That’s ok. Let’s go home now.” I said smiling at him.

“Hey did something happen while I was in the store? Why do you seem a little happy?” he asked, while we’re walking. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Nothing happened.” I said, and turn my head away from him so that he couldn’t see a smile on my face.

I really don’t know why I’m smiling. The fact that Jiho called my name for the first time or the one that I realized that he really is the one who watched me sleep.


 

Yeah yeah yeah~ <3 ^^ How is it so far? Good? Bad? Terrible?!! O_O!

SUBSCRIBE. VOTE. COMMENT. <3 <3 <3

Oh yeah check my new story 'Give me your trust' featuring Block B (I'm still debating whether if i should make it a boyxboy or a boyxgirl story. What do you suggest? a boyxboy or a boyxgirl?)