My bully, My love 12

My bully, My love

“It’s too tight.”

“Push harder.”

“This is too much.”

“Come on. It’s almost in.”

I push harder and it didn’t do anything. I sighed in annoyance and glare at Derick. “Why did you have to bring such a small bag? All of your clothes don’t fit.”

“I don’t have any more bags.” He shrugged. “And I’m excited to our scary movie marathon later. Where’s Shin anyway? I told you to bring Shin.”

“Uh… she said that she’s not available right now.” I lied and zip his bag when I finally force to fit all of his clothes in it.

“Too bad. Guess it’s just me and you then.” He said cheerfully and hugs me.

Lie Mina, say something that he’ll believe for, well he’s an idiot so anything’s good.

“I’m sorry Derick but I have a cold.” I said and flinched when I heard a loud thump upstairs Derik stares at the ceiling in confusion ”Is the noise coming from your ro” “La-later then.” I cut him off and shove to him his bag and push him out to the door.

“Wait- what are you-“ he didn’t get to finish when I finally kick him out literally. He landed on his and let out a moan.

I run towards him and kissed his cheek “Next time Derick.” With that I run back to the house and lock the door.

I sprinted upstairs and open the door to my bedroom. Jiho is trying to stand up from the floor and he’s using his hands to support himself. “, my head is spinning like .” I immediately move towards him, helping him to stand up.

“What are you doing? You should just stay in bed.” I said sternly like a mother.

“I need to go to the bathroom.” He said in annoyance, I glared at him but guide him to the bathroom I open the bathroom door and push him in I was about to close the door but he stuck his foot in.

“Hold me.” My eyes widened and my face flushed. “Wha-what the he-hell!” I stuttered in embarrassment. “I’m not go-going to hold your di-“

“I meant hold my shoulders I feel dizzy, I can’t stand up straight.” He said. I groaned but let myself in. I eyed him as he wobbled his way in front of the bowl, and I went behind him, steadying him by gripping his shoulders.

He shuffled and seconds later I hear the sound of water hitting water. This is so embarrassing and not to mention weird cause just days later JIho is bullying me and now my bully is in our house, beaten to death, pissing in our bathroom and he feels hot… wait? Hot?

 

“I’m done.” He said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I let go of his shoulders as he made his way to the door but he stopped, raising my eyebrows in confusion. I made my way towards him. “Jiho, what is it?”

My eyes went round when he suddenly fall down in his knees, his eyes clenched tightly, his breathing is rapidly speed and both of his hands are gripping is hair roughly.

“Jiho! , are you okay?” I asked, worried swarming through me at the sight of him in pain. My hand jolt in surprise when I touched his arm. “Jiho, you’re burning up.”

I grab his arm, place it around my neck and drag him back to my bedroom. Seriously?! Do I always have to carry him like this? I’m a ing girl goddang it, I shouldn’t carry him like this, well I think it’s okay since I’m strong.

Stopping at the side of my bed, I gently place Jiho on it and tucked him in my blankets. I place my back hand on his forehead, jolting in surprise at how hot he is.

I head to bathroom –since it’s the close one- to grab a small bucket of water and a towel. i wet the towel with a warm water and squeeze some water out.

I went back and sit beside JIho on the bed side and gently place the wet towel on his forehead. His breathing is becoming normal, but he still breathes heavily.

My eyes went to my alarm clock that reads 4:25 it’s still early for dinner so I’m going to cook later. i turn around and stare at JIho’s helpless sight.

No denying it, he’s really handsome even when some of his bruises on his face are quite visible.

I can’t believe I’m admiring my bully, do I really like him? Like like-like him? I don’t know anymore, yeah I’m angry at him for embarrassing me in front of many students but there’s something I can’t help it... my feelings.

Whenever I look at him I can’t help but notice something on him, sure someone will see him as a delinquent, bully or whatever but I have a feeling that he didn’t like what he was doing but I don’t know for sure.

I don’t know what came over me as my hands went to his hair, gently it even when it’s greasy. That’s right I forgot that JIho didn’t shower after we were soak in rain earlier so that’s why his sick

I stopped combing his hair, when he flinched and open his eyes slightly staring deeply into my silver eyes. We stare each other in silence, then he shuffled under the blankets, then his hand came out and holds my hand that is still on his hair.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

My heart beats rapidly in my chest of his gentle touch. He grabs my hand and places it on his chest, the touch of his hand is giving me warmth.

I softly smiled at him and his eyes went round when I intertwined our fingers together.

For everything that’s happening right now didn’t seem to matter anymore. I never believed it when fairy tales said that love was foolish, stupid, blind, but that it would actually matter most to people.

But really.

The spaces between my fingers are right where his fits perfectly.

And that was all that mattered.