My bully, My love

My bully, My love

*RIIIIIIIIIIIING~

"Hmmm.. Stop it.."

*RIIIIIIIIIIIING~

"Urgh.. Leave me alone.."

*RIIIIIIIIIN-

I threw a pillow at my alarm clock and heard it crash as it hit the floor. Feeling sorry for my poor clock I sat up from my bed and pick it up. “Im sorry Mr. Alarm Clock it’s just that.. WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME SO EARLY?!”

What the fu- why would I set my clock at 7 am. Yeah that’s still early for me and I still need my beauty sleep.

Am I going anywhere this early? I sighed placing the clock at the side table of my bed. Im about to lay down when my phone buzz beside me. I grab the phone, unlocking the screen and a text pop from Derick my one of a bestfriend.

Der-:

        Get up your gonna be late at your new school.. I’m not going to school today I have something to do. xoxo

Good morning too you too . I completely forget today is the day i will go to my new school. Derick we’ve been best friends since pre-school but we got separated when we entered our first year high school but we still keep in touch through phone. Now I’m transferring to his school we’re now third years.

I quickly got up and went to bathroom. “Why is it called beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll?” I asked myself while looking at the mirror. I quickly took a shower, brush my teeth, dry myself and went back to my room.

I open my closet looking for my uniform. When I finally saw it I quickly put it on and lastly brush my hair in my mirror. My hair is really long, it’s now reaching my cute bottom. When I’m finally done i grab my bag and went to the kitchen.

I saw mom shaking her while singing something i don't know about. The horror.

“Oh my god mom stop it please.” I begged while I cover my eyes and sit in front of the table. Still covering my eyes.

“Oh shush honey. Just eat your breakfast, today is your first day at school don’t wanna be late.” Mom said, placing bacon and eggs in front of me

I eat it fast. Yup I really don’t want to be late. Imagine being late and entered the classroom and all eyes were on you like you killed someone and you just want to poke their eyes out.

When I’m done with my breakfast I kiss my mom goodbye. “Now baby be nice to your new classmates, I know you, you get pissed easily. Just be nice and make friends and don’t let boys who flirt with you know our address remember what happened last year?” Mom said watching me putting my shoes on

Did she really have to remind me that day? That day when I accidentally slipped my address to a guy that likes me and that tell it to other s who also likes me and since then they always me everywhere I go and bring me things. And the ending my dad threatened them, then they stop escorting me scared of my dad. Who happens to be a Police chief. What a bunch of chickens.

“Geez mom stop reminding me those things. Now goodbye.” I wave to her goodbye and went to school that’s only 15 mins walk.

Finally reaching the school, I passed the school gate and making my way to the school office, but my attention caught at the students in front of me looking at one direction.

I look to where they’re looking and saw seven guys walking together. What, are they like the F4 of this school? But they’re seven so F7. But judging by their look they look more like a gangster or just some gang bullies. As they make their way to the school building the students are clearly making a path for them.

Geez I can’t stand bullies, they’re the reason why I got expelled to my school. It’s a long story.

Ignoring them I made my way to the school building they’re only a few feet away from me I’m in their front I feel like I’m they’re leader following me hehe. I suddenly felt all eyes were on me. Hmm.. What did I do? Oh my god is it the time of the month I quickly turned around to look at my cute bottom but there’s nothing there.

When I look up. Wrong move. My face is inches from a guy, he’s the one who’s walking in the middle of the gang he has a dye blonde hair, big but perfect nose, plump lips and a brown glaring eyes. Oh my god he’s- Wait glaring eyes? Is he glaring at me?

I look at him HE IS! But why? Not knowing why I glare back. He seems surprised at what I did but he quickly composed himself and he’s now smirking at me.

“You got a nerve to glare back at me huh?” He said smirking. Oh my god even his voice is so manly y I wonder what it sounds when he moa- Wait what the am I thinking?!

“You’re the one who’s glaring at me, so I just glare back. Why, is it wrong?” I said simply. Even though inside he’s killing me with his y looks. Oh shiz what am I saying?!!

My thought snapped when I felt him wrap his right arm at my waist and his head leaning next to my ear. “It’s bad to me.” He whispered his breath hitting my ear. My weak spot! 

I snapped he better run now he just unleashed my other me. I push him with all my strength and he stumble back but he quickly gained his balance I back up a little, lift my right foot and kick him in his left cheek. He stumbled back his right cheek is now getting red.

I came back to reality when I heard massive gasps around me. I quickly speed walk to the school building. Leaving him, eyes widened in shock while holding his left cheek.

 

 

 

Hey y'all lovelies! How was it? Is it good or bad let me know. Please if you like my story please support it. I only have like 9 subscribers T^T Please spread it <3 And vote and subscribe or i'll burn you alive. *turns on the flamethrower