We Can

Clarity: SEQUEL [Unconditionally]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She rested like that for minutes, just hearting his heartbeat and feeling how he breathes. It has been a long time since she did it with someone and she is glad to know that they have been working things out very fine since dinner. The problem within her is that she knows even from the start that she cannot resist this man. Who would? His good looks, his smiles, his damn voice. She just wanted to sleep there for a long time even though his chest was the hardest pillow she ever slept in.

 

“Hey, are you asleep?”

“No.” She whispered

 

Then he starts playing with her hair. It was so soft that it ran through his fingers

 

“I am just curious...”

“About what?”

“You”

“What about me?”

“How have you been over the years? Where did you go?”

“and I was thinking the same thing about you”

“Tell me”

“Do you really have to know?”

“I should”

“Fine. When I left that letter, I know you will be looking for me so I ran as fast as I can. I didn’t know what to do if I ever saw you again. Your words, your faith in me, everything just hurts Jinki that I have to escape. I talked with my mother to send me somewhere far away from here. Somewhere I cant even hear from you or see you and she agreed for my sake and for the baby. I flew to New York and started something from nothing there. I didn’t get any money from my parents’ cause my dad was too angry at the fact that I ran away, the fact that you broke up with me, and the fact that I am pregnant. He monitored every transaction my mom made so she only sent me money from time to time. Mom has a property there so it’s a good thing. I stayed there but I can just sit and wait till I go to labor. I worked part  time in restaurants during the day until my baby bump was not that yet evident, supplied things for myself. The one who really helped me back there was Soo Ha. He travelled from time to time to check on me..”

“I should have known...I should have followed him and---“

“Do you want me to continue?”

“Ne~”

She glared at him

“so I worked until I cant anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter