Loneliness

G-Dragon Scenarios & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 When you two fight

 

 

Requested by: Alliyahloveskpop

 

Don't, don't, don't, don't you chanted in your head, trying to keep the ugly words from coming out of your mouth. Jiyong and you were past screaming, both numb to it so it didn’t affect either of you at all, and you knew it was just a matter of time before the really ugly demons would come out to play.

 

You couldn't even remember what the fight was about in the first place. It was like that small reason was a trigger, and then everything exploded, weeks and months of keeping quiet just came back rushing and you couldn't stop yourself. And apparently neither could he.

 

“So you tell me, Jiyong, do you think it is okay for you to go to Japan for a ing month, just after you finished your world tour?!” You never called him Jiyong, always Ji or babe, and the world sounded like an alien in your mouth.

 

“What is your problem? Can’t I have fun?” He replied, his voice tired but his eyes angry.

 

“You can have fun, sure, but it would be nice if your girlfriend could see you once in a while. You know, I’m not some shiny toy you can put on a shelf when you get bored!” Now you were screaming again, feeling helpless. The truth was, you just wanted him to be more around, you felt so lonely and you were supposedly in a relationship. You always thought that people in relationships didn’t feel lonely, but you now knew you were wrong. Loneliness when in a relationship was far worse than loneliness when alone.

 

“No that is not the problem, you just don’t trust me, am I right? You think I’ll cheat or something. Goddammit why can’t you trust me for ing once?!” He sounded hurt and you felt hot tears slip down your cheeks.

 

“It is not that I don’t trust you, it is just that I don’t trust other girls because they surely see what I see and that is a wonderful man who doesn’t have his girl next to him. And if we will start talking about who I don’t trust, the answer would be me…because Ji, I’m so lonely sometimes that I don’t trust myself around guys.” You said almost whispering.

 

Before you could see or hear his reaction you turned around and, grabbing your car keys on the way out, exited the apartment. Once outside you started crying again, only now much harder, and you ran, your vison blurry, your heart aching.

 

Almost like on autopilot you unlocked your car and started it. Vaguely you registered somebody running behind you, but your car was already speedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter