Dating Jerks

G-Dragon Scenarios & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scenario

When you go on a bad date and you get drunk, Ji comes to pick you up and takes care of you...

 

You were never classically beautiful. Cute maybe, average always, but you learned to live with it. You had your brain, right? Ji would always say that you were stupid for thinking that and that you were pretty, but that was obviously a lie, because he would never even look at you twice in that way. So yeah, you gave up your crush on your best friend and instead dated other guys. And more often than not they were jerks. How ed up was it that beautiful girls also got all the great guys?! Or did just great guys avoid you like the plague...

With a sigh you put your phone away and ordered another drink. Heck, while you were waiting for your date that was probably not going to  show you could at least get drunk. Always a smart idea.

Half an hour later and you were happily singing to Fantastic Baby when you saw your cough-jerk-cough date.

“Sorry that I'm late, you know work...“ He mumbled, obviously thinking that you were stupid enough to think that he worked till 11 pm. By then you were already sure that nothing would happen with him but at least you could get even more drunk on his expense.

“Mhm.“ You murmured, obviously not impressed.

The night just went downhill after that, and you quickly realized that cocktails weren't enough and that you had to get something way stronger if you are gonna survive this. The guy just went on and on about himself, how his life was so hard (his parents didn't want to buy him a new car after he crashed his brand new Mercedes because he drove drunk), how he wanted meangiful discussions with girls, not just them throwing themselves at him (considering the long discussion he was leading with himself, the only place you wanted to throw yourself at that moment was off a bridge) and how he was debating plastic surgery.

You wondered what you had done to God to deserve this guy and took a big gulp of Soju. And then, the guy had the audacity to ask you if you wanted to go home with him. You almost laughed to his face but managed to stop your drunk self (you silently thanked Jiyong for teaching you how to act normal even when you are trashed).

“Sorry, but I don't think so. I have to go.“ You said looking at your watch but only to then realize you didn't have your watch on. Like it matters you thought as you stood up, deciding that the guy should pay you for listening to him. You settled for leaving him the bill.

But the guy didn't give up. He followed you out and you turned around, ready to punch him in the balls, fearing that only that would make him shut up.

“Come on baby, don't be like that. “ He whined, trying to grab you.

“Don't even try, just leave, please. “ You said coldly. Since you were a bit more than a little drunk, when he lunged for you, you didn't move quite as quickly and he managed to press his lips on yours. You bit him hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter