Umbrella

G-Dragon Scenarios & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~One Shot- Umbrella~

 

„, , , double .“ I muttered, cursing myself, the gods that made it rain and, well, everything in between. Living in South Korea meant that aside from the awesome internet you also got the not so awesome monsoons. Deep breaths, in and out. 

The truth was, I was ready to lose it. It has been raining for weeks, and, finally, today it looked like it stopped. I happily went out of my small apartment, running to get to my job on time, only to later find out a thunder storm was coming our way. Wonderful.

 

I couldn’t-wouldn’t- come home completely wet. No, not today. I was done with running through the stupid rain, yesterday was the last straw. I was done with slipping and falling down. I was done with coming home looking like a stray cat that just got run over.

 

On a whim I took my phone out and called the only friend I had that would be willing

to come and get me while the weather was like this. Lee Hana, my savior.

 

“Let me guess, you forgot your umbrella.”

 

“Oh don’t sound so smug about it…come and pick me up?” I asked, adding extra pitifulness to my voice so maybe, just maybe she would indeed help me out.

 

“I would, but I’m hanging out with my brother and his friends today-“ I didn’t let her finish, already trying to muster up the courage to make a run for it. Stupid thunder storm. Only I heard somebody talking in the background to Hana.

 

“Wait what? Is that the girl you told us about? The one with the cat?”  I was not thrilled that I was known as the “girl with the cat” but I let it slide, a small shimmer of hope starting to grow in me. “Yeah, she saved that cat right?”

Hana replied quickly:

 

“Yeah oppa, and she picked me up that night when I was drunk, remember when you couldn’t get me because you were performing?”

The guy replied quickly and I heard more voices mixing.

“Tell her to stay where she is, somebody will come on and get her.” Suddenly another voice spoke, this one a bit huskier. “I can pick her up, I was gonna get some food anyways. Ask her if she has eaten.”

 

“Mimi Ji will pick you up and he asks if you have eaten.”

 

“Ji who? Never mind, tell him I love him and no I have not eaten, why does that matter?” I heard a scuffle and then the same husky voice spoke directly to me.

 

“Ooh, already throwing the big three words out and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter