Sweet Torture

G-Dragon Scenarios & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ji is younger than his real age in this one shot.

I was cold, and it was raining, so I was also wet, which meant I was very unhappy. I knew the big storm would hit soon, I just hadn't figured out it would had the most awesome timing ever-exactly when my school ended. I mean what better time, right? And me being me, I forgot my umbrella, so I was standing in my skirt and blouse that were already completely soaked (and I was standing underneath the small roof), I mean why have rain that will fall down in a vertical line when it can fall down in all sorts of fun slopes. Funfunfun. I wanted to be home, in my pj-s, reading a good book, not in the middle of a ing storm.

I wasn't sure who I was waiting for, but something told me to just wait, to just stay for a bit longer. And since the alternative was running through the rain to catch my bus, I stayed.

Sure enough, I felt his hand on my shoulder, where it stayed, all warm and protective. I managed to suppress a sigh of relief that threatened to escape my lips. He is here. It's gonna be okay.

I forced my mouth into a small smile, a smile that didn't show all my feelings, and turned around to face him, in all his glory (dry glory if I may add).

“Let me guess, need a ride home?“ He asked, his accent mixing with the British one, making him sound uniquely different.

“We are being very intuitive today, I see.“ I replied, finally letting myself smile genuinely when I saw his own lips pull into a devious grin.

“Always am, Nia, always am. Now come on.“ Without waiting for my reply, he took my hand and we ran through the rain, sprinting towards his car like the rain was fire, not mere water. I felt the wet material of my blouse cling to my white bra, and welcomed it. It was a small pleasure when I would catch him looking at me, and it was the most I would ever get, so why not embrace the opportunity?

We settled into the car, my thighs awkwardly getting sticky with the leather seat. He looked at me before reversing out of the parking lot, and I saw his eyes first stop on my lips and then on my chest, just enough to let me know that he noticed, but not enough to make me uncomfortable. My heart sped up, deciding that this was the time to practice for my next marathon, and I felt heat surge through my body, as it always did when I was with him.

My trail of thoughts was, however, interrupted when my phone rang. Managing to find it in my purse just before the last ring, I answered.

“Hello?“

“Nia?“ My mom's voice came through the phone, almost like she was using the damn device for the first time.

“Mom?“

“Listen, the roads to our house have been closed. I'll stay in the hospital for the night, Ji's mom said you could stay at their place, okay?“

Now my heart wasn't practicing, I felt like it would straight out jump out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter