Being Bad I

G-Dragon Scenarios & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scenario/ One shot

Being bad (Part 1.)

 

Okay, so I wasn't exactly a goodie two shoes, but this was definitely something I had never done before. Sneaking into a club, dancing and drinking was way high on the nono list. But still I danced in my way too skimpy dress, drank martinis and smoked a cigarette or two. I kind of decided that if I was being bad at least I could do it all the way. In hindsight I do realize that is kind of stupid, but hey, I was a teenager and all that wonderful stuff. When else are you semi-allowed to do stupid then when you are an adolescent?

Anyways, so I was dancing around when I got approached by this huge guy, obviously a bouncer. I had an oh moment, thinking that he would throw me out of the club, first, since I wasn't exactly of legal age (although I did a damn good job of hiding that), but he instead led me to the VIP area. Much to my surprise and, well, delight.

Still unsure on my high pumps, I wobbled up the stairs, wondering what the hell was happening. The music, although still loud, wasn't deafening my ears and I watched in amazement as the whole club splayed in front of me. The tinted windows didn't show who was in the VIP area, but if you were in you could see everything that happened in the club.

There, a girl was taking ecstasy. And there in the corner, two guys were kissing. By the bar, a group of guys were buying 2 girls tequila shots (somebody was getting desperate, I thought). I could see everything.

Blinking back my surprise I turned around and faced a table full of people. The VIP room was designed in a way that each table (there were three of them) had privacy, what with the dim lights and dark corners, and I was standing in front of the dance podium, in the middle of which, two girls were, well, how to put this nicely...getting it on. The whole room and the people in it looked edgy, dark and sensual and I loved it.

The table I was in front of was full of Asians, and for the first time in my life I realized Asians could be attractive. I always saw Asians as cutesy and smart, never y. But looking straight into two chocolate orbs I realized I was wrong back then. The eyes made me think of the sleepless night I would spend in my bed, wondering how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter