Being Bad II

G-Dragon Scenarios & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being Bad- Part 2.

 

Our thighs touched the whole time and it felt like somebody was shooting small bursts of electricity into my leg. He seemed so relaxed, talking with his friends and me and drinking his beer. One of his arms was outstretched behind me on the couch and I was torn in between feeling really small and scared because of my lack of experience and really happy and excited because he was so close to me.

Trying to pretend to be cool I took a sip of my beer and almost chocked when I felt  Ji’s hand on my shoulder.

“Easy there tiger.” He whispered in amusement.

 “Mhm.” I mumbled as I put the beer back on the table, trying to act very nonchalant.

Nobody asked me anything that could incriminate me and I was happy to listen to the mixture of English and Korean as they spoke to each other and me. I found out that most of them were musicians and that their company and Ji owned this club.

“So do you work or study something?” A girl, I think her name was Soojoo, asked me and my brain went into red alert. Danger, danger!

“Uhm, well I-I study.” I mumbled again and I saw confusion cross her face. Now ,if I said that I was just in the middle of getting into college, they would know exactly how old I was, but before she could ask anymore questions a girl who’s  name I forgot, suddenly decided that just making out with Seungri (Ji’s friend) was not enough and straddled him, her dress riding up to reveal her thong. It is not like I’m the epitome of innocence, but since Seungri (and now the girl) were right next to me; I blushed and scooted a bit closer to Ji, giving them more space.

In return to my actions Ji chuckled and whispered into my ear:

“Shy?”

“A bit.” I said, turning my body so I could whisper into his ear. While there I got the chance to smell him and I felt desire shoot through me. He smelled sweet and manly and, well, delicious.

The girl next to us moaned and I blushed even harder, almost jumping into Ji’s lap when I saw where Seungri’s hand was.

“You okay?” Ji whispered again and I looked up to see him looking at me with a strange expression on his face. Deciding that if I kept acting like this I would definitely only show how old I really was, I grinned and said:

“Yeah, just not used to being so close to people getting it on.”

“Hmm.” He only murmured in return and went back to talking to Daesung, who to my delight, did not have a girl in his lap. I listened to them talking for a bit but my attention slowly went back to the pair next to me. She was grinding onto him, her dress half undone while he kissed her neck. Against my will, heat went straight to my nether regions and I found myself nibbling my lip as I watched them.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter