Chapter 13

[SEQUEL] Washed Away

The next day, Suho got up early. HaMuel had gotten his number from Luhan (being forced to) and wanted to meet him alone. Suho told Luhan about it in case something happens. He also wrote a short note to tell Lay and Chen that he will be out. Suho went to a bridge where HaMuel said to meet at. The bridge almost looks the same as the one 2 years ago and Suho was reminded about the fall. He tried hard not to stand at the edge in case he falls over, again. Soon, HaMuel came with a plastic bag of two cups of coffee.

"HaMuel..." Suho said.

"Here." HaMuel handed him one of them.

Suho hesitated.

"Don't worry, I didn't poison it." HaMuel said.

Suho took it and they drank the coffee in silence.

"I wanted to meet you because I want you to tell me this." HaMuel said.

"Tell you what?" Suho asked.

"Do you really don't feel regret at all? Being with that guy." HaMuel asked.

"He's called Lay, HaMuel."

"Whatever. You promised to marry me when we're older. Now we're older. But you broke the promise. Why?" 

"That day, I'm sorry. I just couldn't...I'm....sorry."

"You should be happy with me! Have you ever been happy with Lay?" 

Suho pondered for a while. Yes, he've been happy with Lay. But the other memories just overpowered them. Now, he can't remember any. HaMuel was still waiting for his answer. 

"If you still have me in your heart. Even a little. Please, Suho." HaMuel pleaded.

Suho's eyes became watery. He closed his eyes and tears fell. 

"Please, I beg you. You will be much happier with me." HaMuel continued.

"HaMuel, stop.." Suho said.

I won't let you suffer like what you had before. I promise you. I'll be better. Better then him." HaMuel hugged him tightly.

"HaMuel!" Suho struggled to break free.

"SUHO!" Lay's voice boomed through. Suho looked to see Lay and Luhan running towards them. Lay pulled HaMuel away from Suho and punched him. Luhan was hugging the shaking Suho in his arms.

"You?" Lay asked.

"We've met again. High school and the day you killed my bestfriend!"

"I didn't know it was you."

HaMuel punched Lay in the face. 

"That's for killing my friend." He scowled.

"LAY!" Suho screamed.

"I didn't know you would be the one. The one Suho loves!" HaMuel scowled.

"So what? It's true love. Not out of force." Lay said.

"What's the meaning of this? Suho loves you? A killer?" HaMuel laughed.

"It's not funny, HaMuel." Lay said.

"I'm just not pleased with this reality." HaMuel punched Lay once again and Lay fell to the ground.

"That is for being a jerk." HaMuel spat on him.

"HaMuel, stop it!" Suho shouted.

But HaMuel didn't hear him. He went over to Lay on the ground and towered over him.

"I hate to say but you're not as handsome as what Suho told me he wanted his boyfriend to be. You're not as handsome as me." HaMuel commented nastyly.

"HaMuel!!" Suho yelled and pushed HaMuel away from him. Then he hugged Lay protectively.

"Is this really your choice? To walk away with a bunch of losers?" HaMuel asked.

"They're not a bunch of losers! They're all my friends who treats me better then you do!" Suho said.

"Very well. You'll regret. You'll watch all of your friends crumble. Maybe you had forgotten how powerful I can be. It's okay, I'll get what I want in the end. I always do." HaMuel said terrifyingly and left.

Suho watched HaMuel throwing the empty coffee cup on the floor hardly and then looked back at Lay. Luhan ran over to them.

"Are you two okay?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah." Suho replied.

"What does he mean?" Lay asked.

"He's going to hurt you guys." Suho said worriedly.

"Argh, I wouldn't want to suffer in his arms again. High school was enough." Luhan groaned.

"Don't worry guys. I won't let HaMuel lay a finger on any of you guys." Suho said.