v.

Promise
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm going to call you everday, alright? You better pick up, or I'll assume something's up and the next thing you know I'll be hunting you down in Australia." Naeun cried as we said our final goodbyes.

"Of course, Naeun. Don't you dare forget me, alright?" I answered, and she nodded, wiping her tears. "Don't cry. Your makeup is gonna smudge." I offered her a tissue. She blew her nose loudly as Seolhyun stepped towards me.

"Here," she held out a brown paper bag. "Open this once you get on the plane. It's everything you need on the flight."

I hugged Seolhyun tightly. "Thank you so much."

Eunjung joined in our hug, and managed to take a selfie of us in our glamorously refined crying state.

 

I turned away from my friends and ran into my boyfriend's waiting arms. I pressed my face into his faded blue t-shirt, and lost control of my tears.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry." Sehun whispered, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"You have to come... and visit me, alright?" I managed between sobs.

"Of course. If you forget me, I'll come crying at your doorstep until Hyunwoo or Jonghyun kicks me out."

I laughed, and Sehun kissed my forehead.

"See? That's better. Don't cry, because I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world, and you'll always be in my heart, Forever and Always.."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on tiptoes to kiss him.

"I love you too, Oh Sehun. Fo

Please log in to read the full chapter