i.

Promise
Please log in to read the full chapter

"My name is Oh Sehun and I love you so much!" Seolhyun teased, wrapping her arms around me and planting a wet, sloppy kiss on my cheek.
"Gross! Seolhyun!!" I slipped out of her grasp and wiped my cheek with my sleeve.
"Marry me!" Eunjung exclaimed, spreading her arms and gave an excellent imitation of Sehun's hairflip. I scooted out of the way just before she could wrap her arms around me. She tumbled onto the bed next to Seolhyun.
"So tell us again, what was it like?" Naeun winked, finally lifting her head up from her phone.
"What was what like?"
"You know..." Naeun's eyes twinkled. "...the kiss?"
"Well you know what a kiss is like!" I rolled my eyes. "I know you and Taemin do it ALL the time!"
"Well okay, what about after that?"
"Huh?"
"Did he say the four almost-magical words?"
"Which four?"
"You know..." Seolhyun cut in. "'Will. You. Be. Mine?"

I tried to hide my bashful smile before they could. But I was too late. The three of them burst into irritative squeals.

 

Of course he did.

 

 

The funeral march preceeded, and they began to walk.

My brothers Jonghyun and Hyunwoo were at the front of the precession.

My mother was right behind them.

Follwed by my best friends Seolhyun, Naeun and Eunjung.

 

There was an empty spot behind them.

That's where you were supposed to be.

 

 

Sehun, where were you?

Please log in to read the full chapter