iii.

Promise
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked, peering at his downcast face. We were sitting at the "Rock" in most quietest part of the local park. His thick brown hair shielded his soft eyes, and he sighed deeply. I stood up and kneeled in front of him, placing both hands on his knees. "What's troubling your mind?"

He lifted his chin slightly, and looked into my eyes. The passion I saw in his eyes burned brighter than the summer sun. He studied me all his attention, and he grabbed both my hands.

"Sehun?"

He pulled me up and into his lap, not taking his eyes off me for even a second.

"Daeun, I love you." he whispered.
"Oppa, I love you too, with all of my heart. But why are you so sad?"

He sighed, and held me close to him.

"I'm scared, Daeun... so scared."
"Of what? Me?"
"No, the future."
"What about it?"

I shifted my head and planted a soft kiss on his neck. He smiled, but only for a second.

"You're planning to study in Australia, aren't you? I know you really want to get into the medicine course there. I just... I want you to follow your dreams and live happily... but I... I don't ever want us to be apart. I know I'm being-"

I put two fingers on his lips, and he swallowed.

"I'm not going anywhere, honey. Nothing's going to separate us. Ever."

 

Naeun stepped out of the Eiffel Cafe, where she worked until 9pm every Wednesday. She turned around to lock the door when someone app

Please log in to read the full chapter