♥.Promise Me.♥

Three Words, Eight Letters.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Jiyong was standing there, looking at her with a sad smile.

 

“Hunchae…” He whispered looking at her small figure in the dark.


Chaerin covered with her hand, trying to hold her tears back.


“Baby…” Ji ran to her and hugged her tightly, hiding his face in her neck. “I’m so sorry…” Tears filled his eyes.


“W…Why..?” Chaerin sobbed, pushing him closer. “Why did you leave?”  She looked at him sadly.


“You told me to go…” He looked down.

“Don’t say that it’s just because of what I said when I was mad.” Chae his cheek and he closed his eyes.

“It’s not only because of that…”


“Then what is it?”
 


He looked at her and she just melted inside.
 


“It’s because I needed to run away from everything.”


“And me?” She looked down, thinking.


“Especially you.” He sadly smiled, trying to but he spoke the truth. She was one of the biggest reasons why he left.

 

“So why you’re here if I’m only a pain in your ?”


“Because I understood that life without you isn’t my life.” He rested his forehead on hers.

“Is this a new game of yours? Vanish for few years and then come back to hurt again? Games won’t ever stop?” She closed her eyes.

“It’s not a game, Chae. Only game that we won’t ever stop playing is about those three words and eight letters.” He kissed her cheek.

“Why do you think that it will never stop?” She looked at him sadly.

“Because you won’t ever say it.” He sighed.

“So say it yourself. Or is it pointless if you don’t feel it?” Chae hugged him and listened to his heart beat and resting on his warm chest.

“I knew that you won’t say it.” He whispered, making her shiver.


“So you’ll leave me here again and disappear for years without a word?”

“No… Or should I? Maybe it’s better for you without me?” He kissed her shoulder.

“Do what you want.” She broke their hug and looked at him coldly but sadly.

“You know what I want.” He said hurt but tried to smile and hide it.

 


Chaerin stepped forward and wanted to kiss his lips but he turned his head away. She just kissed his cheek and whispered at his ear.
 


“I know that I won’t have you.” She smiled, tearing up again. “But before you disappeared again let’s just finish this game…”
 


Jiyong froze. Will she finally say it? He will finally win against this cat girl that never loses? But why he’s not so happy about it like he was before?
 


“I have always loved you Kwon Jiyong. I always had and I always will, day by day, more and more.”
 


She stood back and looked at him. He was shocked, his mouth was like sewed and he couldn’t say a word.
 


“Too bad that you’re too proud to feel the same.” Tears started running down her cheeks.

 

It was silent. None of them even moved. Jiyong was looking at Chaerin like he was just a statue. Chaerin just waited but he didn’t say anything.
 


“You won.” She finally spoke. “I hope you’re happy now.” She faked a smile and walked away.
 


Before closing roof door she turned around and looked at him, he was still standing there, frozen.


She closed door crying and climbed down those long stairs but this time she climbed slower.

Climbing up she had so many hopes but now she just wanted to bury herself under the ground.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Chaerin quietly sat into the car and Seunghyun jumped up from his sleep.
 


“What happened?” He asked when he noticed tears on Chae’s face.

“Nothing new.” She sadly smiled.

 


He smiled back but he knew that something is wrong. Chaerin wouldn’t cry for nothing.
 


“Just take me home.” Chae rested her head against cold window glass, looking at the park where she came from.
 


Seunghyun nodded and started the car. Chaerin sighed and then saw a dark figure in the park. From the light in the streets she saw who was it. It was Ji. He was looking down with hands in his pockets, walking out of the park slowly.

Chae’s heart was beating faster and faster. Should she just forget him and let him go? But what if he disappears again? Her heart said to run after him but her brain said to get far away from him and forget him.

What should she do? Who should she listen to?

Car moved and Chae started screaming.

 


“NO!” Seunghyun stopped the car and quickly looked at her, surprised.

 

Of course Chaerin listened to her heart. She jumped out of the car and started running to Jiyong.

Seunghyun was just looking at her figure fading away in the dark with eyes widened and ‘o’ shaped mouth.

Chaerin ran to Jiyong and when he saw her he got really surprised.

 


“Chae..?” He stopped looking at the figure getting closer to him.
 


Chaerin hugged him, still crying.
 


“I’m sorry, please don’t leave again.” Chae cried, hugging him tightly.

“I won’t.” He smiled and kissed the crown of her head.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

They both wanted to spend time together so they went to shop and bought some food and drinks.

They went to Ji’s old apartment that they both haven’t even seen for so long.
 


“Woah…” Chaerin looked around.

“What?” Jiyong chuckled from her expression.

“It’s been so long…” She sighed, looking at him.

 


Ji slowly nodded and walked to the kitchen. He was unpacking food and cleaning everything that got all dusty and dirty when he felt two hands wrapping around his back.
 


“I missed you so much…” Chae whispered hugging him and resting her head on his warm and strong back.

“I missed you more.” He smiled and turned around to face her.

“I wish I had you…” She closed her eyes, nuzzling to his chest.

“I’m happy that I have you…” He smiled again, teasing her and hissed her forehead.

 


Chaerin looked up at his eyes and smiled. How could Jiyong resist her charming cat eyes and that touch that he missed so much? He leaned to her and kissed her lips softly.

Chaerin pulled him closer for a deeper kiss and he raised her legs up. They kissed making their way to the bedroom where Ji laid her on the bed and they started undressing eachother.

They forgot the food that they wanted to cook. They forgot the pain and everything else because they cared only about each other and this night.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Chaerin opened her eyes lazily. She saw Jiyong sleeping in front of her so she smiled. He looked so calm and so cute. They were both underneath the blankets, hugging each other close.

Chae quietly got up and dressed up her clothes that she found everywhere around the room. Her were on the lamp and that made her laugh.

She walked to the kitchen and made some breakfast from the food that they were planning to eat. She made a weird meal that she didn’t even know herself.

After serving the table Jiyong walked to the kitchen yawning and Chae smiled softly.


 

“Good morning, beautiful.” He pulled her closer by her waist and pecked her lips softly.

“Go eat.” She chuckled and sat down on the chair.


Ji followed her and sat in front of her. He started eating and stopped when noticed how Chae was staring at him.


“What?” He asked chuckling from her expression.

“Is it normal?” She asked surprised, looking at the plate full of random food.

“Yea, babe.” Jiyong froze for a second after calling her like this but then he played cool about it and continued eating.


On the other hand Chaerin’s heart started beating faster and she was smiling like a fool.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“I don’t want to go…” Chae was whining, looking at Ji.

“But you need to go and work.” He kissed her neck and made her shiver from the soft touch on her skin with his lips.

“I need you more…” She closed her eyes.

“You’ll have me later.” He laughed and pecked her lips.

“Promise?” She looked at him sadly.

“Yah. Now go.” They hugged and she left.


The way he ‘promised’ was weird for her. He hesitated?

She went to her work thinking about him. Will he disappear again?

Fear was boiling in her chest. She can’t lose him again.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Hi again!
I’m stuck on stories since all these feelings…
Jiyong and Chae are so distant these days…
Tell me that I’m wrong, please… T-T
I need motivation…

Thank you for reading.
Comment & subscribe!
Love you all. ♥

Xoxo

~Eve.

 

 

Another edit by me. ;3