♥.He's Back.♥

Three Words, Eight Letters.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“Lee Chaerin!” She heard her name somewhere far far away, but she ignored it.

“Chaerin!” Now she heard it louder and got away from her dreams.


Chae opened her eyes and rubbed them with her palms.

“Yah! Stop!” Bom slapped her hands away. “You ruined your makeup!” She sat down and sighed.

Chaerin yawned and sat up on the couch. “What time is it?” She lazily smiled closing her eyes again.

“It’s 5Pm.” Bom knew what Chae’s reaction will be so she closed her eyes and covered her ears.

“BOM! Why you didn’t wake me up?!?!?” Chaerin jumped up and ran to the mirror to fix her makeup.

“It’s not my fault that you work so much and then sleep without a chance to be woken up!” Bom walked out to the kitchen.

 

Chaerin applied makeup and dressed her favorite dress. When she walked to the kitchen Bom was waiting for her with a smile and a bowl full of salad.

 


“Eat, Chae.” Bom gave Chaerin the bowl but she just looked at the clock.


“I’ll be late!” Chae whined and Bom crossed her hands on her chest, waiting with a serious face.

Chaerin didn’t want to argue so she quickly ate the salad and gave Bom empty bowl, smiling with full mouth.


Bom sighed looking at her. “Chae…” She almost whispered.

“Yup?” Chaerin asked while putting her shoes on.

“Do you think that this is real?”

“What do you mean?”
Chaerin finished with shoes and now was fixing her hairstyle in front of the mirror.

“You really think that Jiyong would just ask you out on a date after disappearing for few years and just with a text message?” Bommie sat down on the ground looking at Chaerin sadly.

 

“First, this isn’t a date. Second, if he wrote from his phone then it has to be him, right?” Bom just slowly nodded hoping that it is true. “I need to meet him. Nobody saw him for so long and now he texted me. ME!” Chaerin smiled and kissed Bom’s cheek.


“Good luck…” Bom sadly sighed, looking at the ground.

“I’ll be okay, unnie.”


“I hope so…” Bom waved at Chaerin who was walking out.

 

*~*Memories*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“Chae?” Bom her friends back while Chaerin was almost sleeping on the table.


“Hmm..?”
 

“Can I borrow your laptop?”

“Wae? You don’t even know how to use it…”
Chaerin looked up at her friend confused.


“Well… Umm… I need to…”

 

“Bom, what’s wrong?” Chae got worried but curious even more.
 

“Just don’t go to Facebook!” Bom almost ran out leaving Chaerin even more confused.

 

Of course Chaerin turned her computer on and went straight to Facebook.

She saw photos of Jiyong. He was at some club, surrounded by girls.

‘Typical Ji…’  She rolled her eyes.

But scrolling down she saw more photos. Jiyong was kissing those girls and touching them not in the friendly way.

Chaerin turned off her computer. She couldn’t hold her tears back.


 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Every time when she saw photos of him with girls, when she saw him in the streets with girls or her friends told her about his new bed buddies, Chaerin’s heart was bleeding but at the same time getting stronger.
 

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, right?

She built a wall around her heart with a sigh “Kwon Jiyong not allowed”

That’s why she’ll never tell him what he wants to hear. She’s not like other girls. He can’t have her like that.

But you can’t make your heart to forget or dislike someone and no walls would change that.


*~*End Of Memories*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

‘Will I be okay?’  Chaerin sighed walking out of her house. ‘I will.


“Good morning, Chaerin.” Her young driver opened car door for her.

“Good morning, Seunghyun.” Chae smiled and sat into the car.

“Where you want to go?” He looked at her from the driver seat.

 


Chaerin took a deep breath and looked at him.
 


“The special place.” She whispered.
 


Seunghyun’s eyes widened as he froze in his seat. He knew what she was talking about because he had taken her there so many times before. He nodded and started the car thinking. ‘Is he back?’

Choi isn’t just a driver. He is also a good Chae’s friend. Before Jiyong disappeared he was like a brother to him.

Chae sighed and looked at her phone. She went to her messages and read the last one slowly, trying not to miss a thing.

 


“Chae, meet me there today at 6Pm.
                                                                         -Jingyo.”

 



Only they knew where ‘there’ is.

 


*~*Memories*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“It’s just three words.” Jiyong sighed looking at a female figure in front of him, sitting on the bed.
 

“So say them. Why do I have to be first?” Chaerin was looking deep into his eyes.


Jiyong leaned to her and now he was touching her nose with his.

Chaerin pusher herself forward and kissed him. He didn’t reject her. He just closed his eyes and kissed back.

Chaerin hugged his neck and he laid her down. He was on top of her and she started removing his shirt but he stopped her hands and looked at her eyes.


“Just say it.”


“I want you.” Chaerin kissed him again but he pushed back.


“Not this.” He let her go and sat on the edge of the bed, looking down.

“I…” He looked back at her. “Will never say that.” She proudly smiled.

“Then you’ll never have me.” He walked out leaving her alone in the room.

She played his game so what’s his problem? Why can’t he say it first? He doesn’t want to lose?

Chaerin laid down, looking at the ceiling and thinking.


*~*End Of Memories*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 


Car stopped and Chaerin’s heart started beating faster and faster.


“Good luck…” Seunghyun smiled, opening the car door for her.
 

“Thank you.” Chae smiled back nervously.

She walked into a park that she knew really well.

Chaerin was walking the same path that she have walked thousand times before. Her heart is having a fight with itself right now. Feelings are boiling inside of her because this place is the happiest and saddest one for her.


*~*Memories*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


 

This is their special place. They had so much fun here and every time Chaerin comes here she is happy again.

Today was a different day. When she came, she found Jiyong crying and drinking something from an alcohol bottle in his hand.


“What happened?” She asked sitting next to him and hugging him.
 

He just hid his face in her neck, crying.

“Ji?” She started crying too. He looked so hopeless so she rubbed his hair and back, kissing his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Chae…” He hugged her even tighter. “I’m so pathetic…”

“No you’re not. Just throw that drink away and clean your tears.”
Chaerin broke their hug and held his face with both of her hands.

She smiled and cleaned his tears. Jiyong took her hands and kissed her palms softly.

“What’s wrong?” She asked sadly but for a response she got a kiss on her lips.

She wrapped her hands around his neck, pushing him even closer.

They kissed until both ran out of breath. Ji took her hands and crossed their fingers together, locking them. He rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes.

“Will you say it now?” She smiled closing her eyes. She wanted to hear those words from him and just because it was first time that he kissed her like this, she hoped that he’ll confess.

“I’m still waiting…” He kissed her nose.


“Buy I’ll never say it…” She looked at him sadly and he broke from their hold.

“So why are you here?” He asked coldly, drinking from his bottle again.

“Yah! Stop it!” She grabbed it and threw it to the ground, breaking it.

“You didn’t answer.” He looked at her with a mad stare.

“You know the answer.” She sighed, looking at the ground.

“No, I don’t. Tell me.” He walked to her.


 

Chaerin looked at his dark eyes. He looked so sad but mad at the same time. ‘Is it because the drink?’

She just stared at him. The answer was in her head but she didn’t want to let it out. She didn’t want to tell him that she loves him. Well, she didn’t want to lose the game but at the same time fear was deep inside of her. She knew that he’ll get what he wants and then leave her.

Chae just shook her head and Jiyong looked down.


“Goodbye, Chaerin.” He walked away, leaving her alone.

“YES! GO!” She screamed at his back. “I HATE YOU! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!”


Tears filled her eyes. She couldn’t understand him. Why can’t he say it? Why is he still playing this childish game that she’s so tired of?

She sat down and hugged her legs, pushing them close to her chest. Tears were felling down her cheeks and she hid her face in her legs.

Sun was going down just like her heart…
                                                                       …After that day she didn’t see him again.

 

*~*End Of Memories*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Chaerin was climbing long and not ending stairs. When she finally was on the top floor she took a deep breath. Her heart was beating crazily and her hands were shaking.

She opened the roof door with a key that only she and Jiyong had.

The roof was almost the same as the last time she was on it.

This place is special because it’s only theirs.

They bought a couch and placed it near the edge. The sight was breath taking. You can see whole city from here.

At night it’s super beautiful with all those lights and stars above…

You can only get to this house from the park because it’s private property that belongs to Ji because he bought this abandoned house when he found out that it’s for sale.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Jiyong wasn’t here. She walked to the couch and sat down. Sun was going down and she felt sadness in her chest remembering that day few years ago when he left…

‘I should have told him…’  She started crying again so she covered her face. ‘I miss him so much…’

Chae was tired of pretending that she didn’t care about him. She did care. A lot. He was the only person in the whole world that she missed so freaking much.

‘Maybe Bommie was right and this was just a joke..? Why he’s not here?’

She looked at her phone. It was 8Pm. Sun was long gone and she was freezing from cold wind, waiting for him.

 

She raised her eyes at the sky. ‘He won’t come…’

She stood up and cleaned her tears. Chae turned around to the door and then saw him.

Jiyong was standing there, looking at her with a sad smile.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Finished first chapter! ^-^
What do you think?
I hope you didn’t get bored. And I hope you didn’t get lost at the memories parts… :c

It's hard to write about king and queen when they became so distant...
Subscribe and tell me what you think.
I’m really happy if you liked it.
*Hugs everyone*
-(^3^)-
xoxo
~Eve. ♥


 

P.s. This is my edit. ;3