♥.Forever.♥

Three Words, Eight Letters.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

It’s been three months. Jiyong is getting weaker and weaker.

Chaerin’s tummy is growing too. She visits Ji every day.


 

“I love you, baby.” He her tummy when she sat next to him.
 


“He loves you too.” Chaerin smiled and kissed Jiyong’s hand.
 


These months were really hard for her. Seeing her love dying is killing her too.
 


“I love you, my queen.” Ji smiled but he was too weak to do anything else.
 


Chaerin started crying. “I love you too.” She stood up and softly pecked his dry but warm lips.

 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

That was the last time that they kissed. Other day when Chae came to hospital, Jiyong’s room was empty. Doctors told her that he died that night and he left a letter for her.

Chaerin’s heart broke completely. She went home crying and opened the letter. She read quietly sobbing.

 


“Dear, Hunchae.

       I’m so sorry for being such an . I should have told you how I love you and I shouldn’t have ever left. Now I’ll die...
  I’m not being dramatic am I?
       I Love you so freaking much… Why we played that game? I should have gave up and been with you those two years… I’m so sorry, baby… I hope you won’t hate me.
       
I want you to find someone who would be worth your love and would take care of you and our little baby. Oh god, how I wish I could have held him…
       I didn’t give you happiness so please, be happy and forget me.
       My love for you won’t ever disappear, I’ll always love you and only you.
               
       Be someone’s wife in your life but when you’ll die, be with me forever. I love you. I love you. I love you…
       And I love our baby. I love him so much…
             
      Chae, please don’t cry. I know that you are crying right now…
       I’m not worth your tears. You didn’t deserve all this pain that I gave you. I’m so sorry…

       See you soon, my love.
       In our dreams.

                                                                                   Forever yours, Jingyo.”

 

 

She cried. Cried so many days and nights, hugging the letter and reading it again and again. Everything reminded him.
 


            His scent on her clothes.
            His face in her memories.
            His touch on her skin…
            His voice in her ears.

 


It killed her every single day.

But she had to be strong for their baby.

 She continued living her stupid life even if every breath hurt her…

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

It was 7th pregnancy month.

One day Chae decided to go to Ji’s apartment and she met that young girl Sandara again.
 


“Hi!” She waved with a smile.



“Hey, Sandara…” Chaerin tried to smile too.

 

“Congratulations!” Dara was looking at big Chae’s tummy. “I bet that your baby will be beautiful like you are.” She widely smiled again.

 

“Thank you, but I think that my little Yongie will be more like his father…” Tears filled Chaerin’s eyes as she said these words.



“Jiyong is… Oh, I’m so sorry…” Dara looked down sadly.
 


“Don’t be. I’m happy that he’s Yongie’s appa.” Chae rubbed her tummy.
 


Sandara was about to cry so she nodded saying goodbye and walked away.

 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Chaerin walked into Ji’s old apartment that she wasn’t in for 7 months.

She looked around and walked to his bedroom.

 She laid on his bed and hugged his pillow witch still had his scent that she missed so much.

She closed her eyes and imagined that he’s here with her, still alive.

Tears ran down her cheeks but she quickly cleaned then and got up.

She walked to his things and looked through everything.

When she found a lot of photos she was smiling like crazy, seeing moments with him. He saved all photos of them together.

She took them and put them in her bag.

‘He won’t need them anyway…’



She dressed his XXL shirt and boxers.

That night she slept in his apartment, in his bed for the last time.

 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

                                                                                                   

“OMG! BOOOM!!!!” Chaerin screamed from her bedroom.



“What?!” Bom quickly ran in and got all pale.
 


“My waters broke!” Chaerin cried.



“Chae! Those aren’t waters! That’s blood! And it’s waay to early!!!” Bom started crying too.



“I know! Just call Seunghyun! Hurry!” Chae screamed, crying louder.



“Okay!” Bom just poofed out of the room.



Chae was breathing deeply and trying to endure the pain.

‘Should it hurt like this?’ She cried even louder if that’s possible. ‘Should I bleed like this?’ She started worry and that didn’t help a bit.

 


“Why are you so early, baby?” She rubbed her tummy. “Just wait little bit longer. Omma will hug you soon Jiyongie…” She sobbed, her tummy when Seunghyun and Bom ran into her bedroom.



They helped her to get into the car and they quickly got to the hospital.



All Chae saw were doctors, lights and she felt a huge pain.

After many nightmare hours she finally saw her baby. A little boy who was crying loudly. She wanted to hug him and hold him close to her but doctors took him away and continued doing painful stuff to her.

 


“Baby is okay but his mother is on a huge risk.”



Chaerin heard those words and saw screaming and crying Bom. Doctors dragged her out of operation room.

Later everything went black.

 


“Jingyo…”
 


*PEEEEEEEEEP*
 


Her heart stopped.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

*School bell rings*



A little boy is slowly walking out of the class.



A boy with cat eyes.
 


“Jiyong!” Young looking woman calls his name, waving her hand and smiling.
 


“Omma!” Boy runs to her and hugs her tightly.



“How was school, baby?” Woman his little cheek softly.
 


“It was okay…” Boy sighed, looking at his mom with sad dark eyes.



“Oh, baby… It will get better.”



“I know, omma.” Boy took her hand and they walked out of the school together.



They walked to a black car where a tall and handsome man was waiting for them.



“Appa!” Boy hugged the man who was widely smiling.
 


“Hey, little one.” His dad rubbed Jiyong’s head.
 


Boy sat into the car, waiting.
 


“How was your day, Bommie?” Man huged the lady who was standing in front of him.
 


“Great.” She softly pecked his lips. “Let’s go, Tabi.” She sat into the car, smiling.



The man was smiling like a fool. He really loved his family.

 He walked around the car and sat to the driver’s seat.



*~*Flashback*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 


Bom is holding a little newborn baby with tears running down her cheeks.
 


“Bom…” Seunghyun rubs her back, looking at the little baby in her hands. “We’ll be his family.” Tear fells down his cheek.



“I know…” She sadly smiles at the little sleeping figure in her hands. “Chae will finally be with him forever…” She cries, resting her forehead on Seunghyun’s shoulder.



Doctors walked out of the operation room with sad faces. They failed.

A cold and pale body is laying on operation table.

A beautiful, cat eyed girl just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy but gave hers in return.

Last breath is long gone from her lungs.

Her lips are blue and a cold tear is till frozen oh her cheek.

Maybe she’s happy now..?

Maybe she is finally with Jiyong. They both watching their baby grow up happily?

The three words and eight letters game is just a joke for them now.

Because they’ll always be together and love each other. Forever.

 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Hi again!
This is the last chapter.
Don’t hate me now…
I cried while writing this like a baby… T_T

 

I'm happy to finish this story but sad at same time...

Now I'll go work on "Secrets."
It's not so tragic and sad so I'll he happier writing it... ^-^


Comment what you think… ♥

~Eve.