♥.It Hurts.♥

Three Words, Eight Letters.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

After that night Jiyong didn’t answer her calls and didn’t reply her messages.

Chaerin was going crazy. Did she really expect him to be with her? She was played as a fool for too long.

As days passed she just got used to idea that he played with her again and he’s gone again.

She didn’t want to be hopeless so she stopped calling and texting him.

Few weeks later Chae got sick so she had to take time off and stay at home. Of course her best friend Bom came to look after her.

 


“You need to eat, Chae.” Bom scolded her friend.
 


“Aghh… But I’m about to—“ Chaerin quickly jumped from her bed and ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her loudly.
 


“Are you okay?” Bommie walked to the door and stood behind it trying to hear what’s happening.
 


“Yea, I just thought that—“
 


“Chae?” Bom got worried so she opened bathroom door and found Chaerin sitting on the ground, hugging the toilet. “Eww! Rinnie, what are you… Oh… Sorry…” She quickly walked out when she understood what Chae was doing.
 


After few moments Chaerin walked out with a smile.
 


“Can I have that chicken now?”She asked smiling widely and sounded excited, like her sickness was gone.
 


“Chae… You need to go see the doctor.” Bom rubbed Chae’s back, worrying about her.
 


“But I feel okay!” Chaerin walked to the kitchen and sat down, eating the chicken.
 


When Bom came, Chaerin got some ice cream and ate it mixed with the cooked chicken.
 


“You like that..?” Bom asked surprised and disgusted.
 


 “Yeh, can you pass me the pickles?” Chaerin asked with full mouth, pointing at the pickles jar.
 


Bom gave it to her and watched her eat like crazy.
 


“We’ll go see the doctor today…” She said smiling weirdly.
 


“Okay okay…” Chae pouted and rolled her eyes, chewing ice cream with pickles.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Chaerin and Bom were sitting at doctor’s cabinet, both worried.
 


“So… Mrs. Lee…” Doctor looked at girls through her glasses. “You vomit, want to eat weird food at weird time and your mood changes a lot?”
 


“Yes.” Chaerin answered nervously.
 


“Did you try to take a pregnancy test?”
 


“Why would I—“ Then Chaerin got all pale. Could it be..?
 


“So take the test and come back to me if it’s positive.” Doctor smiled and girls walked out of the cabinet, shocked.
 


“Do you think..?” Bom quietly asked.
 


“Maybe…” Chaerin was feeling dizzy. Could she be pregnant?
 


Girls went to shop and bought some pregnancy tests.

Back at home Chaerin locked herself in the bathroom and Bom nervously waited in the room, sitting on the bed.

Few minutes passed and Bommie couldn’t take the pressure anymore.

 


“Chae, check it!” She screamed at the bathroom door.
 


“I’m scared…” Chaerin whined on the other side.
 


“Then give it to me, I’ll check it.”
 


“No! Eww! I peed on it!” Chaerin screamed.
 


“Uhh, hurry up!” Bom rested her head on her knees and closed her eyes, waiting.
 


“OMFG!!! AHHHH!!!” Bom jumped up and ran to the bathroom door.
 


“What?!?” She was really worried.
 


“IT’S POSITIVE!!!” Chaerin opened the door and hugged Bommie, crying.
 


“Congratulations!” Girls jumped up together. “But…” Bom looked at Chae who was all red and screaming from happiness.
 


“But what?” Chaerin cleaned her tears and looked at her friend.
 


“Who’s the daddy?” Bom was looking at Chae’s eyes. She knew that the answer won’t be good.
 


“Oh, god…” Chaerin sat down on the bed, thinking. Is it Jiyong?

 

 He’s the only man she slept with these weeks. Or months. Or even years… Woah… She is really obsessed isn’t she?

She tried to date other guys but none of them were interesting enough. All of them were stupid in her eyes and on dates she was making lists in her head of things why those guys won’t ever be like Jiyong.

 

“What?” Bom sat next to her, hoping that Chae’s answer won’t be ‘Jiyong’.
 


“It’s Ji…” Chae whispered and looked at Bom, crying again.
 


“Omo…” Bom was shocked. She hated that guy so much for hurting her Rinnie, but now she can’t do anything.

 

 The baby is Ji’s and Ji is gone. Bom knew that Jiyong is a jerk and even if she tells it to Chae she’ll love him anyway.
 


“You need to tell him.” That was all that she said. But how can Chae tell him if he’s ignoring her? He used her and then vanished.
 


“Yes.” Chaerin quickly went to her wardrobe and started getting dressed. “I’ll go to his house.”


“Good luck…” Trust me, Bom didn’t want Chae to go there but she knew that nothing would stop her.
 


“Thanks, unnie.” Chae tried to smile and kissed Bom’s cheek.
 


These news were shocking for her. She was so happy but scared to death at the same time.

What if he rejects their baby? Or maybe he’ll man up and be with her and their child?


 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Chaerin knocked on Jiyong’s door but nobody answered. She knocked again but it was still silent. She sighed and turned around to walk away when a young girl appeared in front of her.
 


“Annyeong-haseyo.” She smiled nicely.
 


“Annyeong.” Chaerin smiled too, trying to worry less about Jiyong.



“I’m Sandara.” Angel-voiced girl gave Chaerin her hand.
 


“Chaerin.” Chae shook girl’s hand softly and smiled again.
 


“Nice to meet you. Do you know that guy that lives here?” Sandara pointed at Jiyong’s door.
 


“Yeah. Are there any possibility that you might know where he is?” Chaerin asked with hopes.
 


“He’s at hospital.” Dara suddenly got sadder.
 


“Wae..? What happened?” Chae’s heart started beating faster and she chewed on her lip from nerves.
 


“I found him laying on the floor next to his apartment… I called 911 and went to hospital with him.” She tried to smile and not worry Chae too much.
 


“Omg… What hospital he’s at? Do you know his room number?” Chaerin started crying.
 


“Yes, it’s 226th room and the main, center hospital.”
 


“Thank you…” Dara nodded and Chaerin rushed out.

 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Chaerin almost ran into the hospital and rushed to the 226th room.

When she opened the door her heart started bleeding even faster and harder, the knife went even deeper.

Jiyong was laying in bed, all pale with straws in his nose. He looked so weak…

Ji looked at her and he got very surprised to see her.

Chaerin started crying again and she slowly walked to his bed.

She sat next to him and he tried to force a smile.
 


“Chae…” He took her hand and it softly.
 


“Ji, why you didn’t tell me?” She quietly cried, looking at his sad eyes.
 


“I didn’t want to hurt you…” He sighed. “That’s why I left when I found out about my cancer…” He kissed her hand softly.
 


“C…Cancer..?” Chaerin sobbed, closing her eyes full of tears.
 


“Yes… I didn’t know how much time I had so I left everything and travelled around, spending my money. Two years passed and I was still alive. I missed you so much so I had to see you for the last time. When we met I forgot everything… Stupid me…” He teared up. “I won’t just forget that I’ll die soon…”
 


“Ji…Ji…” Chaerin couldn’t speak normally. She wanted to tell him about their baby but these news were just killing her inside.
 


“I’m still here…” He cleaned her tears, her cheek.
 


“I’m pregnant.” She just spit it out quickly. Jiyong’s hand froze on her cheek. He stared at her, shocked.
 


“Is it… Mine..?” He asked, not moving.
 


“Yes…” She hid her face in his palm, crying even harder.
 


“Oh my god… I’m so sorry…” His tears made their way out of his eyes and he cried like a little baby, closing his eyes. “Our baby won’t have father… It’s all my fault…” His cry became even sadder and louder.
 


“Don’t say that.” Chaerin finally calmed and looked at him, kissing his palm. “Our baby will always have father. You’ll always be our baby’s appa.”
 


“But I won’t be there. I won’t be with you while your pregnancy. I won’t see our baby grow up. I won’t ever marry you, making you smile everyday…” He slowly sat up and rested his forehead on her neck.
 


“You’ll always be with us, Ji. Please don’t cry…” She kissed his cheek.
 


“I’m so sorry…” He sobbed to her neck.
 


“Don’t be…” She kissed his cheek again.
 


“I’m such an …” He couldn’t stop hating himself for what he did to her.
 


“No, Ji. Stop.” Chaerin took his face with her both hands and looked at his eyes. “I’m happy spending every possible second with you. I’m happy that I’ll have a baby that will be yours. Just because you won’t be there that doesn’t mean that I’ll stop loving you.” She pecked his lips and then his both cheeks.
 


“I love you, Hunchae…” He whispered and made her heart beat faster. After those words she smiled sadly.
 


“I love you too, my Jingyo…” She let his face go and tried to stop crying.
 


Jiyong leaned down to her tummy and kissed it.
 


“Appa loves you, baby.” He nuzzled to her tummy softly. “Take care of omma when I’ll be gone…” He couldn’t hold his tears back again.
 


The thought that he’ll never see his baby was killing him more painfully than the cancer.

 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Hi again…
Don’t kill me now…
Not all stories has only rainbows and butterflies…

I hope you liked my update and sorry for taking so long…
I’m just so emotional these days… T_T

Comment what you think.
Thank you all~ ♥

~Eve.

 

 

My edit, just to brighten you up..~~