I Need You

Blurred Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was lying down on her hotel bed. It’s been a stressful week for the brunette, having to balance their 3rd Japan Tour and her fashion industry, for it was going to have their grand opening in a week but yet there were still so many things to do. She was glad her reality show she starred in with her sister was a huge success and they were finally done filming.

Overwhelmed with everything going on, she called her boyfriend in need of some relaxation.

“How’s my babe doing? How’s Japan?” Jessica heard her boyfriend huskily say.

“Ughh. Taengoo, I need you.” Taeng’s heart quickly escalated as he heard his girlfriend groan those words. His eyes roamed his office, checking if anyone was around before he loosened his tie. He cleared his throat; he was getting hot, feeling as if his office was losing ventilation fast.

“Is this my first booty call? Did I rub off you, ByunSica?” he teased. He knew Jessica wasn’t the type to booty call someone. They both wanted to wait for the right time; they wanted everything to be perfect when they were going to become one. He decided to continue to play along when he didn’t hear an answer. “How much do you want me?” he playfully sinned.

Taeyeon assumed Jessica rolled her eyes when he didn’t hear anything on the other line. He let out a chuckle. “I’m kidding, Sica. What’s up?”

“I just wanted to hear your voice.”

“And my voice you shall hear, my princess.”  After his breakdown a week ago, he was more determined to make their relationship work. He thought maybe she just has a lot on her plate recently. Maybe he was over reacting? He still, however, wondered how Jessica viewed their relationship. Did she also ever question his love for her?

“How was your concert last night?”

“Tiring, but fun. There were a lot of maomao posters.” She rolled over to lie on her stomach.

“Maomao!” he mocked his girlfriend. “Did I tell you that my bias’s nickname is Maomao?”

“Oh really? And who may your bias be?” Jessica played along.

“The love of my life!” Jessica felt her checks redden.

“Dork!”

“I’m your dork.” The young man said through his smile.

Jessica let out an adorable giggle. “And how is my dork doing? Does he have plans before his cute girlfriend comes back home?”

“He plans to go clubbing, meet a few girls to keep him company? You know, the usual.”

“KIM TAEYEON!” Jessica heard her boyfriend let out his ahjusshi laugh, knowing his head flew back in the process.

“I have a few errands to run this week. Don’t worry babe, I’ll be waiting for you to come home.” He packed all his belongings into his briefcase.  He smiled when he saw what he was looking for and placed it on top his desk.

“Sica, I have a meeting to attend very soon.”

A cute hum escaped Jessica’s lips. “Before you go, can you sing for me?”

He looked at his watch. He still had time. “What song, princess?”

“Our song.” Jessica closed her eyes as she heard her boyfriend’s soothing voice come in contact with her ears. A grin grew on her lips.

“I’ll talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter