Blue Moon

Loving Kyuhyuk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Happy Kyuhyuk Day everyone. I prepared this just for today! Hope you guys enjoy it~~

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t really understand why Hyukjae suddenly liked the moon so much. So much so that he even changed his display name on twitter and even though his display picture was always that silly cartoon resembling a moon, he had recently changed to an actual moon. But not understanding doesn’t mean that Kyuhyun didn’t find it important. Everything about Hyukjae was important after all. This was Lee Hyukjae he was talking about. His one true love. His princess. His one and only. All that cheese if you must.

 

And that is exactly why he decided that after they land and get the check-in and other formalities out of the way, he would take Hyukjae out on a date….to see if the blue moon was really blue. In any case, Hyukjae had favourited it on twitter so there must be something for it.

 

Arriving at the airport, rushing through the fans, having managers allocate rooms and then threatening a member to change because he wanted to share with Hyukjae was nothing new. He just didn’t know why the managers couldn’t allocate them a room together in the first place, knowing that Kyuhyun would always go stalking after the member paired with Hyukjae.

 

After all the official procedures had been over and done with and Leetuek had finally told everyone to go rest or go see the city, and after Heechul had taken hold of Hyukjae (because really! What the hell was up with his new found obsession with Hyukjae?!!) Kyuhyun takes this time to skip off towards their room (yes he had been successful in evicting the previous roommate of Hyukjae) and digs out his macbook. Trying to make Heechul let go of his boyfriend was a task on his own (and he never succeeded anyways) so instead Kyuhyun opts to use this time to plan a date.

 

As he researches a little about the blue moon, he comes upon an article that says that according to an old belief, the Blue Moon signifies wanting to be with someone forever. A sudden urge to spend the night with Hyukjae in his arms while watching the blue moon arises within Kyuhyun. He wants to spend his forever with Hyukjae and if watching the silly moon made that happen then so be it.

 

He’s plans for moon-watching solidifies as he goes on to read that the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter