Who's Topping Tonight

Loving Kyuhyuk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one I am just shifting...old fic. Inspired by:

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was wiggling around…well wiggling his to be more precise. They were at the Lotte Duty Free CF shooting and the stylist noona had give him these grey pants that were just too tight – he will never admit that his his big, no siree, his is just perfect thank you very much…so were his thighs since we’re on that topic.

 

Kyuhyun sighed in relief when he felt it go up after wiggling for a good fifteen minutes and heaving the resisting fabric. His thighs felt as though all blood supply to his legs, feet and toes had been cut off, probably permanently.

 

He sighed again when he realized that he still had to zip up the damn thing. Groaning in frustrations and cursing the stylist and himself for even trying to give this a go, Kyuhyun turned around, wiggling some more and his tummy in as he tried to button up the pants, only to see Eunhyuk staring at his with a weird expression.

 

“Hyukkie!!” he greeted his boyfriend, “How long have you been there?” blushing slightly because he was supposed to be the handsome snarky cool boyfriend, not the wiggling idiot doing a retarded worm dance that might look like a weird mating ritual.

 

“Long enough to wonder, why haven’t I topped you yet?” says the pink haired man.

 

Horror – that was the first emotion…or maybe it was dread.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter