Insecurities (2)

Loving Kyuhyuk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His eye twitches as the man on TV picks up the little goat with an adorable gasp. He whines at the smile of pure adoration in his lips and the way he cuddles at the little baby animal. He will admit that it is adorable but it also makes him feel a little resentful. He grunts a little at the screen and if it were anyone else, he would have just changed the channel and would have forgotten all about the silly goat but this was his boyfriend and no matter how jealous he felt, he still watched, transfixed because really, Hyukjae was the most adorable being on earth.

 

Kyuhyun continues cooing at Hyukjae and then growling a little at the goat when the said man walks into the living room. He had been sleeping previously, his schedules being airtight with D&E’s new Korean album, his two variety shows Animals and Bachelor Party and also with Super Juniors group schedules and SMTown concert. Kyuhyun had left him alone to rest but because he still missed him and had he stayed in the room, he would have definitely wanted to watch him or touch him and that would make him creepy. He had instead settled to watch Animals which was scheduled to air right at that time.

 

He regretted the decision a little…just a little because he still got to see how adorable his boyfriend was…even more then the baby animals. It made him a little proud.

 

“What are you watching,” Hyukjae asks, one hand clutching at the body pillow he had recentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter