Ex-Girlfriend

Loving Kyuhyuk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are two updates - two very tiny updates ~

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae hates Kyuhyun’s ex-girlfriend. First because she is a ‘she’, meaning Kyuhyun was straight at one point in his life - Or rather all the points in his life until Hyukjae. Second she was a mean person. A beautiful one but still really really mean. Third, she was in the class with them so he was reminded of the first point every day. Fourth because Hyukjae thinks that she had broken Kyuhyun’s heart so badly that he may never be able to patch it up fully.

 

Kyuhyun hates his ex-girlfriend. First because she makes Hyukjae so insecure about their relationship. He may be his first boyfriend but Kyuhyun knows what he feels. Second she is so mean to Hyukjae, flaunting her synthesized plastic face in front of his boyfriend and telling him that he isn’t pretty when he is the most beautiful one of them all. Third she is in class with them, isn’t that bad enough? Fourth because he wonders why did he waste his time on her when he could have met Hyukjae earlier?

 

But he doesn’t hate her all that much either and he tells Hyukjae that. From the adorably confused expression on his boyfriends face Kyuhyun knows that he doesn’t quite understand and will probably misunderstand if he doesn’t explain.

 

“If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t have realized this empty space in my heart,” the tears in Hyukjae’s eyes has Kyuhyun smiling and bringing him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter