Leetueks Delimma

Loving Kyuhyuk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – this was half written long time ago and finished this morning because I could sleep. Updating because Kitty wanted me too. Haha. Havent proofread yet. Might come around for it. Probably not though. Hope you like it

Shiv

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk could confidently say he knew Super Junior inside out. He believed he knew everything about Super Junior and its happenings. He knew which members were the troublesome ones and which ones were quieter in nature. He knew which ones he could count on and which ones would sell Super Junior for five cents on eBay given the chance (and with no other reason but just for the fun of it.)

 

He knew what to do in which situation. If he wanted Donghae quietened then he needs to take Hyukjae and Siwon out of the room and if he wants Hyukjae and Siwon to behave then he needs Heechul or perhaps Kangin to be in the room who were more volatile in nature and do not take disregard of their authority lightly. If he wants someone to organize a concert then Shindong and Hyukjae pairing was best and if he wanted someone to do the cooking then he could always turn to Ryeowook who was a proper little housewife. If he needed someone to organize a party then perhaps Siwon would be best where he can spend his own money and everyone else can have fun and if he needed members to step back down to earth then Donghae would be the golden boy. His tears and words of gratefulness would make anyone reminisce and give thanks for how far they had come.

 

But all that was before he left for the army

 

But just like everything else, two years can change a person or a whole group.

 

Though he had seen Hyukjae drink for the first time in Paris, he never thought that Hyukjae could grow the way he did. Now he could sit the whole night away with Kangin and Heechul. The more amazing thing was that instead of being quiet and withdrawn like he usually is with the pair, he was just as rowdy as them, laughing loudly, telling jokes and then bickering away into the night.

 

Siwon who had always shown interest only in acting rather than anything else, now wanted to be part of D&E subgroup and he was more annoying than ever since he got the idea…or maybe it was because the rest of the members had become immune to it yet to Leeteuk who had just come out of the army, Siwon whining again and again about Hyukjae and Donghae and it was starting to get on his nerves.

 

Kangin who would never li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter